“Not a bad place. That's all I have.”
Review of Chin-Wah

Chin-Wah
Ranked #159 of 245 Restaurants in Sandy
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 8
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 December 2017

I really wanted to like Chin Wah. Not far from me, plenty of parking, decent menu. I wanted to be a regular. The service was very good. The food was OK at best...nothing better than average. Maybe give them a second chance.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I love the place, I have taken many people here and always enjoyed it. If you like Orange chicken, this place is a must. Their family style selections are fantastic, a great place for two or a family. I can recommend the place with out any reservations. Go and enjoy.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I had not been here for about a year and I was reading some reviews that was casting some negatives about this place. My wife and I was very impressed with the quality and service that we received. The food came out hot and tasty. The amount on our plates was more than we could eat so we had plenty to take home. Our waiter was very friendly and helpful. Going back to some of the reviews, I noticed that they went back several years. I will continue to eat here because it is one of the best.

1  Thank Darrell G
Reviewed 15 June 2017

The staff were exceedingly friendly, and the food was good, fresh, and fast! After reading other reviews I was a little nervous to try this restaurant, but I was pleasantly surprised by every aspect of my experience. The hostess was very cheery and our waiter was very attentive and checked in on us every few minutes. The food was tasty, and as we were finishing our meal, our waiter suggested other menu items that we should try based on our preferences. We'll be going back again soon!

1  Thank Andrea R
Reviewed 30 March 2017

I hate being negative, and my glass is always half full - not empty. We frequented this restaurant in the past when it was located next to the street. Having moved to a better facility in the strip mall behind it, we had not tried the new location. Nothing about the visit was pleasant or worth the time to look for something good to report. The food tasted old and left in the pots too long. When our waiter, trying to be efficient and pleasant, finally got around to bringing our combination meals to us, we should have just sent it back and left. Sadly, this restaurant is on our "Never go back" list. When leaving, we saw several full plates like ours covered with napkins, so I believe we were not the only disappointed visitors this night.

2  Thank 492sandy