“Wonderful Indian Food!”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 21 August 2018

I tagged along with my husband on a business trip to SLC and we both weren’t real hungry but we did have a hankering for something spicy.

We both love Indian Food and my favorite dish is Butter Chicken.

We found this place in a strip mall in Sandy and the food is delish. I had the butter chicken and my husband had the chicken masala spicy with garlic naan. Very authentic! Service was wonderful and the staff helped us to make the right choices.

Definitely enjoyed the experience and thought the food portions were perfect - not too much, not enough - just right!

Check this place out......it’s super yummy

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Royal India has excellent Indian cuisine. It's family owned / operated in a quiet Sandy strip mall. Our order almost always includes their vegetable samosa, a mango lassi or two, two garlic naan, and a few chicken and lamb dishes. They have a nice selection of Indian beers, but as the designated driver I end up with a bottomless ice water glass. Dress is usually "business casual". It's a nice place, with tables for two on up to twenty.

Reviewed 21 July 2018

I love this place! The Coconut Korma (chicken or lamb) is delicious! Also love the Garlic Naan!! My only complaint is that they are only open for dinner. I would love a lunch buffet there.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

The shrimp saag and chicken tikka were simply excellent. Don't forget to try the garlic naan. Thanks for a great dining experience.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

One of the best Indian meals I've had. The Peshwari Naan was like eating a decadent dessert. Friendly and prompt service. Portions a bit small but still, priced accordingly.