“Vey good”

Cantina Southwestern Grill
Ranked #37 of 225 Restaurants in Sandy
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 August 2017

showed up here late one night, had great tacos and margaritas. The serve yourself chips and salsa bar are so, so good!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Food is very tasty and prices are very decent. I love the decor and the ambiance. They have salsa buffet which is included in your food order. Their Margarita is the best. Staffs are friendly.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

On vacation. The home chips were crisp and good. The home hot salsa was tasty. I ordered a smothered burrito with jalapeño salsa. It was a bland tasteless mess. The black beans were edible. The cilantro rice was essentially white rice with a tiny amount of cilantro. Drank a Macho Margarita at the recommendation of the bar tender which was too sweet and a Skinny Margarita which was okay. Will not be returning.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I have been here a couple times. Usually it is decent service and food but honestly I always give them the benefit of the doubt because I come here before a Real game and it is packed. This time we came during lunch on a Saturday and it wasn't busy. I ordered the chicken fajitas. It wasn't prepared all that well. It seemed like they cooked the chicken on a pan then threw it on the hot serving dish along with a ton of onions and a few peppers. But those didn't seem to have been cook much at all. My daughter order the cheese crisp but really just got a quesadilla. My wife got some cilantro rice which had no cilantro.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by this place! We come from the land of Tex-mex, and had pretty much given up on finding a similar restaurant here in Utah. The margarita choices are top notch and it is hard to beat guacamole made at your table. I brought my meal home in a to go box, because I filled up on the chip bar and appetizers.