“Tasted Fine”

Iceberg Drive Inn
Ranked #151 of 225 Restaurants in Sandy
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

The pastrami burger was good, fries were average, and mini shake was too big and tasted the same as shakes at other fast food restaurants.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

I ran in here before a movie one night. I love the 'buffalo fries' as they call them. My friend and I also ordered shakes. Both of our shakes were wrong, but we could not find anyone to come to the counter to help correct the orders. We gave up so we would not be late for our movie. The tables looked dirty, most people were sitting outside.

Reviewed 10 May 2015 via mobile

Very dirty. All the tables that were empty which was all but 2 were not wiped off. 2 employees were sitting at the bar eating. When they did make the food and shakes they were made wrong. Just completely terrible service all the way around.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Takeout burgers and fish sandwich. Always fresh. I changed from their competitor across the street to them because their fish is better.

I do not recommend going after 1145 because you get stopped by the Jordan High lunch crowd.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

I personally think that the shakes are the only good thing on the menu, but they do have shakes that tastes like crap to me >.< The onion rings are terrible. They are huge and the upper layer of it slides off once you pick it up. The burgers are fine though.

1  Thank r3dm00n