All reviews full kitchen omelet station made to order omelets omelette bar outdoor pool living room large bathroom sleeping area hot tub stove top salt lake light sleeper would stay here again free shuttle exercise room staff was friendly the hotel is clean
Reviewed 9 September 2016

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HhSandyGeneralMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HhSandyGeneralMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Reviewed 8 September 2016

My and my wife had a group block for our wedding. They were really friendly and professional when helping us get all our guest rooms. Their sales team was phenomenal. We had a mix up at check in but there GM was quick to help fix it.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HhSandyGeneralMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

adessa199

Congratulations on the special occasion!! I am very pleased to hear that you and your party enjoyed your visit. Thank you for the kind words for the sales team and the staff this is great news!! I am glad that I was able to assist you with the issue at check in.
We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Hyatt in Sandy is s new hotel but furniture was old. Paint coming off. Couch was old, kitchen table old. But loved the suite that fit our family. Kids loved the pool wished it would have opened earlier.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HhSandyGeneralMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

We are every happy to hear that the Suite worked for your family. I am disappointed to hear that the furniture did not meet your expectations. We will definitely look into this issue. Thank you!

Reviewed 7 September 2016

I've stayed here on several occasions and always look forward to coming back. This is the cleanest hotel I've stayed at in all of my travels, from the entrance to the dining area, to the halls and rooms. Great breakfast with omelette making staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HhSandyGeneralMgr, Manager at Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

richardpK3994NX

Thank you for the wonderful review for the Hyatt House Sandy. I appreciate the kind words for the Housekeeping crew and their efforts to give you a clean hotel. I am very happy you enjoy the omelet station. Thank you for your loyalty we cant wait to serve you again.