All reviews double bed lots of parking decent hotel full size fridge a great place to stay lots of restaurants nice room clean hotel shopping mall rikki microwave
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here when our Airbnb didn't work out. The girl at the front desk was rude and unfriendly. We were both exhausted after a long day of travel and our pre planned stay at an Airbnb was met with the host not being home so we googled and found this hotel. We stayed because of the late hour and were told that we would be charged anyhow. The room was not clean, glob of hair in tub and no toilet paper. I called to complain and a rep called me back and apologized stating she would send me a voucher to stay at another one sometime. Never received anything.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Consta1
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Sandy, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2016

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving feedback. I am deeply sorry our rep has not yet followed through with their promise of a voucher for another stay. It is always our goal to immediately resolve everything to your total satisfaction while a guest is still in house and I am so very sorry that did not happen in your case. I am also sorry your guest room was not in check in condition during a late hour and during a difficult situation. Your comments show we have room for improvement, and I assure you we will be more diligent going forward. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we can come to a satisfactory outcome for both parties. I look forward to speaking with you.

Vanessa Munoz

Reviewed 9 August 2016

Stayed one night in a drive layover. Room is nice but no ice maker and air conditioner makes a loud noise when on. Continental breakfast was only muffin, nutrition bar with coffee and tea. Pretty small. Can get same price at our budget motel with better breakfast.

Stayed: August 2016
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Sandy, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2016

Thank you for your comments about your recent visit to Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City – Sandy. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service to our guests and it sounds like the 'first impressions' were great. However, we apologize we did not fully meet your expectations during your stay. We have addressed your concerns with my staff, to see where we can make improvements to make our guests happy. Thank you for being our guest, and we would love the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

From the moment we walked up to the front desk to check in, we were greeted by the most friendly individual we have ever encountered. Felice explained everything thoroughly, made certain that we had everything we needed and was right there whenever we had questions about the area or asked suggestions for places to dine and explore. The room was perfect - clean, comfortable, and better than anticipated!

Room Tip: Close to the freeway and a block away from a shopping mall. Close to everything, but quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Sandy, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2016

Thank you for posting your kind review of Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City – Sandy. Our staff works hard to ensure each guest has a great experience, so we appreciate your kind words regarding the service you received from Felice. He will be thrilled to know his efforts are recognized and that you took the time to compliment him in your review. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

Rooms have lingering smells of previous guest's food to great you every time you enter the room. On the day of check out, housekeeping decided to clear out the refrigerator even though I had not checked out. I returned 15 minutes before checkout and some of my things from the refrigerator had already been thrown away. I reclaimed my cooler from the housekeeping cart. I complained at the front desk and got the following excuses: Many people don't check out. Many people forget to remove things from the refrigerator. On the day of checkout, housekeeping knocks and then proceeds to clean the room for the next guest. Be aware of this before you stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Mirage87
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Sandy, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

We appreciate your specific feedback. It is disappointing that your overall great stay with us was impacted by this unfortunate incident. Your feedback has been shared with our housekeeping managers and a new protocol has been added to the teams cleaning process to be sure this does not happen going forward. We apologize for the situation and inconvenience. Thanks again, and we hope you will choose us the next time you visit the area.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Clean and modern property in a great location that is close to EVERYTHING. Many great restaurants within walking distance or short drive. Close to a mall and convenience stores. Property is well maintained and designed. Every room has a kitchenette and is spacious. Booked rooms here out of necessity and found the place to be a great value for the price. Will stay again for sure.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Sandy, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Thank you for posting a review so future travelers can read about your pleasant experience here at Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Sandy. We are happy that you liked our well-kept property and our convenient location close to the area restaurants and shopping choices. It is also good to read you were impressed with the great value we offer for the price and that your well-equipped accommodations were to your liking. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.