All reviews private patio massage bed green valley couples retreat keurig machine a great nights sleep beautiful room huge bathroom hot tub sitting area living room king suite zion national park riley fireplace cabana coo
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We were looking for a great little getaway, and boy did we find it in the Amira. the tranquility room was amazingly calming, go figure. The pool was clean and quite inviting. I could go on and on but as not to ramble, it was a wonderful little jewel and my wife and I will be visiting again, without a doubt. I am thinking of gifting a overnight getaway to a dear friend. Thank you to the staff and massage therapists.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 29 August 2018

Justin, Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate the kind words.. When you are ready to gift a stay to your friend, please call the hotel, we would be happy to put something together for you. We appreciate your loyalty and support & look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

The room was more spacious than I even expected, and the simple amenities were both useful and awesome. The small well maintained kitchenette was exactly what was described. I will certainly recommend this place to anyone that wants to “wow” their signifiant other. And the two ladies that did our couples massage were as good and professional as I have ever experienced. Again not only will I recommend this resort but I hope to visit with my lovely wife again.

A romantic getaway that was not 2 or 3 hours away. I believe we have found a diamond in the desert.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 5 September 2018

Thank you Doctor B for an awesome review. The Spa Team is happy to hear you enjoyed the services and we hope this becomes your Resort and Spa of choice.

The Amira Team

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night checked in late and checked out the next morning. They charged a $20.00 fee which is inappropriate considering we used none of their amenities. This is something that should be part of the fact that you paid for the room. They are an older resort and we would not stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shona C
Management response:Responded 20 August 2018

Dear Shona, thank you for being our guest. We are confused, you didn’t come to us and ask for a refund or bring your concern to us yet you were upset and wrote a bad review instead? Also, the resort fee is for our newly renovated fitness center, new precor cardio and strength equipment, wifi, overnight parking, pools & hot tub, complimentary coffee, tea and beverages daily in room and in guest reception etc. The resort fee is listed on our website, on your confirmation letter and you signed and acknowledgment at check in on your registration. If you compare our $20.00 fee for the offerings, I’m sure you will see the value, especially as you are from Las Vegas where the average nightly resort fee is $55.00 + a overnight parking fee. We are sorry you didn’t enjoy all our wonderful amenities at the resort.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

We stayed here on our way through to Park City/Sundance. We only planned on staying a single night, expecting to leave first thing in the morning. What a mistake that was. Once we arrived, we realized we should have stayed at least 2 nights. We practically had the entire property to ourselves. The was hot and humid so we staked out the pool and didn't leave until after 9pm; which was still daylight at the time. The room was beautiful, clean and more than we needed for our short trip. Fare warning, there is no food or food service to be found on the property. We ended up making a quick trip to the grocery and made the best of it. Still wasn't a problem for us.

Room tip: Get a room facing the pool. It provides more privacy than you think!
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff E
Management response:Responded 12 August 2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR rating, we are happy you decided to visit The Amira resort and Spa, even if for only one night. Again, thank you for being our guest we hope your next visit to Amira your able to spend more time with us.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Loved this gem that I stayed on my only two visits to St. George! Gorgeous rooms and grounds. Wonderful experience including amazing work w a Shaman and Massage !!! Amazing and professional staff! Met my and my son’s every need!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 28 July 2018

Thank for you being a return guest, we appreciate your loyalty. We were so happy You and Your son had a great visit. We appreciate your kind comments on the team, property and Spa. Please know everyone said what a "warm, positive and radiant guest you are!" We look forward to your next visit please contact Richard our COO as we would like to upgrade you to a suite for your next visit (based on availability) as a sign of our appreciation for your on going loyalty to us.

The Amira Team