“Good hotel”

Ranked #10 of 41 Hotels in St. George
Midway, Utah
“Good hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2012

This is a very nice hotel. Staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are comfortable and clean. They hand a USA newspaper on your door. Breakfast is hot, very good and served in a roomy area. Breakfast staff tries to make you happy. Highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Select upper floor away from the pool.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, 2 April 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Clarion Suites. The Clarion Suites staff and I try really hard to make every guest enjoy their stay. I hope we will see you again very soon. Safe travels!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Holladay, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

It was better than expected. I stayed with my 9-year old son on a trip to visit family who live in St. George.
The room, itself, was adequately spacious and clean. The pool was small, but served its purpose, and was used by a lot of guests.
The location is very good, with quick access to the freeway, and is next to other similar hotel/motels in the area. The Black Bear Diner is directly next door, and is definitely a bonus.
McDonalds and Denny's are also very close.
I did not eat the free breakfast (chose the Black Bear, instead), but munched on cookies or cinnamon buns in the lobby.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms next to the pool if sleep is important to you
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, 28 March 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent stay. Next time please take advantage of our full hot breakfast as that is included with your stay. Be rest assured you will not be disappointed in our wide selection. I look forward to seeing you again soon. Safe Travels.
Salt Lake City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

Starting staying here a few months ago. Desk had 2 employees at attention awaiting check-ins. I like that the rooms here are drive-up and open to outside. Hauling my business stuff in and out of my car much easier. Rooms very clean. Plenty of room to lay out my files and paperwork. Nice office chair at the desk, adjusts up & down, rocks back. Woo hoo! Wish I had brought my swimtrunks to enjoy the steamy hot tub. Breakfast area had lots of places to sit, two helpers that were very attentive and friendly. I loved the egg casserole with cheese, diced up ham, onions, green peppers. So much better than just scrambled eggs. And two different flavors of waffles. I had one of each LOL. Oh, and fresh cinammon rolls. I'll have to repent. Black Bear Diner restaurant about 200 feet from their front door. These are great, have enjoyed them in California. Yep, this is the place for me now when in SW Utah.

Room Tip: There is an elevator, but it's kinda hidden so ASK where it is!
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank accommo
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, 13 March 2012
Thank you for your recent stay with us and I appreciate your great comments. I hope we will see you again soon.
South Jordan, Utah, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

We stayed overnight in St. George on our way to California, and Clarion Suites was perfect for our needs. Check-in late at night was easy, breakfast in the morning was great, and the room comfortably accommodated our family of 4. The room was clean and easily accessible from our car (which was very convenient to transport our sleeping children and our bags into the room.) The price was a great value for all that is included, and if we had more time we would have loved to use the pool and the fitness room.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Ashley E
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, 8 March 2012
Thank you very much for your kind remarks and taking the time to post your recent stay with us. I hope you will visit again very soon.
Las Vegas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2012

I stayed here overnight with my 2 grown boys and I had to work in that city. The hotel is very clean and the surroundings are safe. Rooms were large with 2 queen beds and a sofa which pulled out to a double bed also. Room can definitely sleep 6. Every room also comes with a micro and fridge. the free continental breakfast was fresh and tasty - eggs, bisquits, pastries, cereal and of course make your own belgian waffles. Also juice, milk and of course coffee. Definitely a place you can bring your family with children or even just a gettaway for 2. They have a great outdoor pool which is heated and a spa and also a exercise room. I will definitely stay there again if Im in the area.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank bmxmom38
gmdon, Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, 18 February 2012
Thank you for staying with us and the great review. The Clarion Suites staff takes great pride in the hotel and we try to make sure all guests experience the best stay possible. I hope we will see you again soon!