All reviews big breakfast room choice hotels waffles nice bath sausage quick check nice hotel room was clean the breakfast area small fridge soccer tournament c unit would stay here again spent one night a great stay great pool continental breakfast
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

The entire property is extremely clean and everything seems quite new. (Either they have renovated recently or they do a spectacular job of upkeep!). When you first walk in the lobby area is quite impressive with its sweeping staircase and the endless supply of lemon infused water is delicious! The ladies at check in were extremely friendly and very helpful. The rooms are much bigger than most for this price range and they have higher ceilings which create a sense of the room being even larger. The AC worked amazing well, which was extremely awesome considering it was 107 degrees while we were in town. The breakfast area was enormous and the breakfast selections were quite extensive. The pool area was very nice and clean. The guest laundry is on the first floor and only costs $1 to wash and $1 to dry. The only thing that was slightly annoying is that the floors and walls are quite thin! We had the unfortunate experience of being in a room below guests that obviously had a VERY active child running incessantly above our heads! Also, we could hear people coughing, sneezing, and muffled talking in the rooms on either side of us. Overall, we had a wonderful stay and we highly recommend staying here!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2017

Friendly lady at check in. Minor problems with 1.room given, but changes immediately done at front desk. Room nice and large. Nice bath. Nice beds .Wifi fine. Very Quiet. Friendly staff. Fine breakfast with hot items. I like it. Have stayed here before.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here to recover from surgery it was very relaxing. The only thing I would change is where our room was located was by the pool and it was loud at night. I was looking for sleep but if I was with my family they would have loved it.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2017

My family made a trip down to St. George for my husband's football game. I was happy we found this hotel at a decent price (around $100 per night) because it seems most the hotels in St. George are either very run down or super over priced for the "nicer" ones. So this seemed like the perfect place, right in the middle. The room was very typical, clean, comfortable enough. Pool and hot tubs were great for the hot day. The breakfast was typical lower end hotel buffet with just a couple selections but got us through until lunch which was nice. Can't complain cause it was free. So here's where it went horribly wrong... After leaving and driving home to SLC, I got a voicemail saying we left something in the room and to call them back. I called back and the girl that answered told me that she was "too new to know the process" and a manager would call me back. I wait 3 days and no call so I called back again, no one was available to talk to but someone would call me back. Again, no call back. Finally I was able to get someone on the phone that could help me. She told me a necklace was left in the room. I confirmed my niece was missing her necklace her dad gave her before he passed. They told me the only way to get it back to me was for me to give them my credit card info over the phone and they would take it to UPS and they would charge me "whatever it costs". I was not comfortable with them just taking my card number to UPS and charging it for an unknown amount so I asked if I could send them a United States Postal Service Pre-paid Shipping Label. After a bunch of back and forth, they finally agreed to use the pre-paid shipping label (which is much easier than their solution as the post office comes to them every day to drop off mail). After checking the label several times over 2 weeks and seeing no movement on the package, I called them back. They said they took the package to UPS and it's "out of their hands, sorry!". I told them several times and the label said it was for the regular post office yet they still drove the package to UPS. I called UPS and they had no record of it but said they would have sent it to the post office if that was the label on it. After 7 weeks and a bunch of runaround, I finally got my niece's necklace back. I made it as simple as possible for them to get this back to me. All they had to do was print the label, put it on an envelope and give it to the mailman. The way the staff handled this and the way they talked to me was very unprofessional from beginning to end. So unfortunate this happened and was handled like this cause I would have considered staying there again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Cristina D
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Warning...Terrible cancellation policy. Booked a 2 night stay 5 days in advance, called the next morning to cancel due to a sudden change in plans, and was told there was a 10 day cancellation policy. I was then told the only way they would cancel is if I called the main reservation number. After 15 minutes on that phone call they told me that it is up to the hotel management in St. George. So once again I called. I was told that the management would "most likely" cancel the reservation, but I was charged $136 for a night I didn't even use. Never again will I stay at a Comfort Inn!!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple