You cant go wrong with this location. The view was amazing from the resort and the 2 bedroom suite we had was perfect. Three couples stayed in suite. Two of the couples used the very nice bedrooms, and the third used the fold out couch. One of the minor drawbacks is it says 6 people but, someone sleeps on couch with no where to put their things. Of course they were able to keep in one of the other rooms. The closets were big, but could have perhaps used a chest of drawers as there were drawers. However we will for sure go back again. The gym was very nice and the spa was good. On person wanted to take advantage of massage, but they could not confirm and then found out right before the guy was sick and could not make it. Kitchen was beuatiful and well laid out with most everthing you need. you do need to bring some extra dish towels and any special cooking tools. They have the basics. Close to Snow Canyon and Zion National park which were awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Entrada is a small luxury resort inside a gated golf community in Saint George, Utah that features warm casitas with panoramic views of the striking red vermilion cliffs. The spirit of ancient Anasazi civilizations is the inspiration for these aesthetically perfect vacation casitas. The contemporary southwestern design combined with soothing earth tones inside the casitas create a perfectly relaxing sanctuary. Freshly baked cinnamon rolls, provided by Grandma Tobler's Bakery, are provided every morning in the Inn at Entrada lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your The Inn at Entrada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Entrada Hotel St. George
- Hotel At Entrada
- Resort At Entrada
- The Inn At Entrada St. George, Utah