This hotel is connected to the Dixie Convention Center making it incredibly convenient for conference goers. It also has easy freeway access. I stay here around 12 times year for business and it caters extremely well to the business traveler. (Note: if I'm traveling with family I pick the Hampton Inn over the Hilton Garden Inn hands down for the free breakfast, availability of Indoor AND Outdoor pool and spas (the Garden Inn only has outdoor pools), and the family-oriented atmosphere.). Having said that, I do see families here and they seem to enjoy themselves.
If your a business traveler or a family with older kids, I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red sandstone bluffs and black lava rock ridges surround the Hilton Garden Inn St. George. The hotel is minutes from historic downtown St. George and convenient for day trips to Zion National Park, Snow Canyon State Park and the Virgin River Trail System. Guest rooms offer complimentary high speed internet access, a mini-refrigerator, and a microwave. The property also features an outdoor pool, whirlpool, fitness room, on site dining, the Office lounge, and complimentary airport shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Hotel St. George
- Hilton St. George
- St. George Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Utah