My wife and I stayed for one night. The hotel was spotlessly clean. The fresh chocolate chip cookies were most inviting. The hotel service was exemplified by the man who replaced our non-functioning remote for our TV. He arrived 5 minutes after we called the front desk and had the new remote working within a minute of his arrival. Warming up in the hot tub and swimming in the pool was a great way to start the day. Having the pool open from 6am to 10 pm allowed access when one would want it most. While breakfast did not come with the room, the $9.95 charge for a delicious buffet, with omelettes, french toast etc. cooked by request, was reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red sandstone bluffs and black lava rock ridges surround the Hilton Garden Inn St. George. The hotel is minutes from historic downtown St. George and convenient for day trips to Zion National Park, Snow Canyon State Park and the Virgin River Trail System. Guest rooms offer complimentary high speed internet access, a mini-refrigerator, and a microwave. The property also features an outdoor pool, whirlpool, fitness room, on site dining, the Office lounge, and complimentary airport shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Hotel St. George
- Hilton St. George
- St. George Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Utah