We visit St George frequently for winter getaways and softball tournaments. This is definitely one of our favorites for this town. We have stayed at a lot of different hotels in town (easily a couple of dozen different ones). We usually like to stay in a Marriott or a Hilton whenever possible. This is a great hotel and the service is always excellent whenever we stay here. I can honestly say that we have not had one problem or complaint and we always get a great night sleep. The breakfast is not free, but, the breakfast you can purchase is exceptional for a $10 fee and we look forward to our breakfasts here.
This hotel is definitely a winner with me and my family. Service is very good and the property is very well maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red sandstone bluffs and black lava rock ridges surround the Hilton Garden Inn St. George. The hotel is minutes from historic downtown St. George and convenient for day trips to Snow Canyon State Park and the Virgin River Trail System. Guest rooms offer complimentary high-speed Internet Access, a mini-refrigerator, and a microwave. The property also features an indoor pool, whirlpool, fitness room, on-site dining at the Great American Grill, and complimentary airport shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Hotel St. George
- Hilton St. George
- St. George Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Utah