Durango's Mexican Grill
Ranked #68 of 248 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

So glad I chose to try this place over Chipotle. I do like Chipotle and it was about 150 yards away, but I decided to try something local.

The way the build burritos is similar to Chipotle as a line production. At the end they added sauce over the burrito and heated it (oven?). Turned out great! Portions were big and the meal without a drink was under $10. I'm definitely stopping here again when I return to town.

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

We went to this restaurant because it was recommended by a friend as their favorite Mexican restaurant. We loved it! I thought it was a little more spicy than Cafe Rio but it was more authentic and I don't like spice so you know it wasn't too spicy if I still liked it. I got the sweet pork salad and it was really good. It was way more filling than Cafe Rio. It was about the same portion but I couldn't finish it and had to take it home for lunch the next day. With Cafe Rio, I always finish my portion. I think it may have had more beans and rice than cafe rio which may have been why it was more substantial. I also liked that they had different dressing options than cafe rio. They were really yummy.

Loved the decor and location. There is a lot of shopping right there if you like shopping. Also, the prices I think we're very reasonable. I'd highly recommend durangos. Yummy, fresh food and flavor.

Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

Been fortunate to stop in here for consistently good, fresh tasty cuisine many times over the past 9 years,,,when at St. George.
Portions are right relative to small , regular or large offerings.
Seating inside or out on the expansive patio with fountain. Tables have umbrellas.
If you like Chipotle, you will like this well run place, maybe a little more...

Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

Not exactly life changing, but a WAAAAY better option than Taco Bell. I suggest the carnitas with lime rice, and the cilantro ranch!

Reviewed 19 July 2015

If you want very good tasting Mexican FRESHLY made this is the place. It's a walk up place your order and you watch them prepare your selected dish while they ask which condiments you want. Have a self serve soda fountain.