“Lunch or Dinner”

Ranked #65 of 246 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Description: We would like to welcome you to our restaurant, where we offer you a wide variety of dishes with the wonderful flavor of a Authentic Mexican kitchen. Made in the moment you order,we use the best quality ingredients that you,our esteemed customer, deserve.You can enjoy our exquisite Enchiladas, Carne Asada, or a variety of Taquitos. Oh! And don't forget our delicious Mexican Style Tortas. Come and enjoy our delicious food,all at reasonable price. We look forward to serving you. Now second location is open on 95 W 700 S St George Ut. Pete and Ely Garcia.
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

By far the best authentic Mexican in the State of Utah! You can go wrong dining here. My favorite are the variety of tacos they serve. I live in Salt Lake City and plan my trips to Vegas or So Cal with a stop here to get my fix. Always fresh!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

Service was great, server was knowledgeable and friendly. Food was some of the best authentic food we've had. Mole and soup were great.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I kept hearing about this place so I stopped by for lunch. It was busy but i received my food in a reasonable amount of time and ate it outside. The food was good but coming from California I have definitely had better. Good for lunch if you are craving street tacos.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Nice walk in eatery. Crowded seatin but they do have outdoor tables. The seating leaves a lot to be desired but the food and prices make up for it! They have fun decor but mostly they have fast and fresh food with flavor galore! My personal favorite is the small tacos with crispy beef. They have a wonderful salsa bar.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

We ordered 3 different dishes, none of us were impressed with the food enough to return. The salsa bar I think had 4 to choose from and they were pretty good, but once you put it over a burrito or something I couldn't taste the salsa, only the heat. Chips for the salsa would have been great!

Been to Irmita's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK