“Good Food at a reasonable price ”
Review of Don Pedros

Don Pedros
Ranked #54 of 268 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for dinner on our recent vacation. The restaurant was not very crowded so we were saw right away. The chips, salsa,and bean dip arrived quickly. Then it seemed to take forever to have our order taken. After she took our food order she didn't ask if we wanted to order a drink and I had to mention what we wanted to drink.
The food was excellent. The portion size was good and it was hot. The price was reasonable for what you get. I would have given them 5 stars if the service was faster. We will try them again while in St. George.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Food was plentiful and tasty. The service was excellent. The bottomless chips were fresh and crunchy. Prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

This Mexican restaurant has an authentic atmosphere and an all-Mexican staff as far as I could see. The food was excellent. My husband and I are not huge eaters, so we split a meal and there was no objection to our doing that. They brought us chips, salsa and bean dip and toward the end of the meal they delivered another basket of chips, just in case we needed them.
We had an enchilada, tamale with beans and rice. All were excellent. We keep coming back to this restaurant each year when we vacation here.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

The food was great, but the true soul of this place is in the service! Arturo and his assistant couldn't have done a more magnificent job.. We went here with the in laws and will be back. The dessert was exceptional as well..

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Food was edible, but VERY bland and boring. I wouldn't recommend it and we certainly won't go back !