“Culinary Ecstasy!”

Peppers Cantina
Ranked #42 of 268 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 May 2016

A friend recommended Peppers. We shared a Carnitas Burrito (Make it Garbage -- with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cabbage, radishes, and cilantro added). Portion very large. We shared (no extra plate charge). TexMex style of food. Overwhelming pork with a green tomatillo sauce. Both of us came away smiling an stuffed!

Reviewed 5 May 2016

My husband and I eat dinner there last night. I ordered a house salad with grilled chicken plus carnitas. My husband had a combination plate. We split the salad. It was so good! We loved the pineapple and, the spicy ranch dressing was wonderful. My carnitas were the best that I have had in a long time. Our waitress got everything right. Plus, she was so sweet. We also ate out on their patio. What an enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

We enjoyed our visit to Peppers Cantina. The service was excellent, the menu choices extensive, and the food attractively prepared, presented and good. Being from San Diego, we are most likely spoiled as to excellent Mexican food choices, But, for St. George, this just might be the best. The prices were about right for what we ordered. We will likely be back next time we are in St. George.

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

We look forward to this place when we visit! All fresh homemade food. Best salsa. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have eaten here a lot since moving to the St. George area and it's only gotten better. I usually get the Beso Chimichanga with shredded beef and my husband gets the regular chimichanga with ground steak (both are amazing!!) - so much flavor and super fresh. This week we've been twice and they've added some more items - including chorizo bean dip and chorizo cheese dip - so delicious!! Tonight I switched it up and got the shrimp tacos and they were so good!! This is the only Mexican place we will be frequenting - it's truly that good!