Heading back home from Yellowstone National Park, we made a reservation via Wyndham Rewards program in St. George, Utah. The hotel is relatively close to the 15 freeway, though it was difficult to find due to the poor street lighting. The rooms are extremely small and does not look like the pictures that were displayed when we made our reservation. It was extremely noisy around the pool area until very late at night. The free continental breakfast at this hotel is a joke. The orange juice is from a machine and dispensed brown colored juice. Hard boiled eggs were brown, broken, and spoiled. Decided to eat breakfast at McDonalds just a short distance from the hotel. The only good thing I can say about this place is that the rooms were clean. We couldn't wait to get out of this place. Will never visit this hotel brand again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Join us at Howard Johnson Inn & Suites St. George hotel during your stay in scenic southwestern Utah. For great rates, book a room at our hotel near Snow Canyon State Park and located off I-15. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn & Suites St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Saint George Hotel St. George
- Howard Johnson St. George
- St. George Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Inn & Suites St. George Utah