Spent the night with my SIL, 2nd floor 216, like an apartment, 2 tvs, 2 queen beds, stove w 4 burners,full fridge microwave, little coffee maker, but only 1 pkg each of reg and decaff,cabinets, real full closet with shelves,iron and board, safe. VERY clean,quiet,and dark. And safe. Very soft toilet tissue. Bed and pillows new and firm. Office staff at check in yesterday and this am very personable. Breakfast area very small, out of yogurt, fresh fruit, breads nice jams. Cream cheese, the blueberry bagel very good,cold and hot cereals,teas,coffee,biscuits and gravy, orange juice. Little lobby eating area also very clean. Rooms have been updated since www pics. My understanding very reasonable rates and with AAA and ARP. Older hotel with rooms facing outdoors, I never stay on lower floors as parking in front of your windows and bed. Would return again with husband.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Join us at Howard Johnson Inn & Suites St. George hotel during your stay in scenic southwestern Utah. For great rates, book a room at our hotel near Snow Canyon State Park and located off I-15. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn & Suites St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Saint George Hotel St. George
- Howard Johnson St. George
- St. George Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Inn & Suites St. George Utah