See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

I booked this thinking it was the Econolodge. I arrived after driving from Vegas. I didn’t know about the time change. The sign on the door to this motel said they accept guest to 10 pm. I had a reservation. I kept ringing the buzzer until I got service. I stayed two nights. I had to ask for the internet password the second day, as it was not given to me. This is what is called an extended stay motel, meaning people pay week to week here. There was one other tourist and myself that were not extended stay guests. I got a room with a cracked window. Housekeeping should have reported that! I would not stay here again. The room did have a fridge. Also, random males roaming around the parking lot looking into car windows.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Big room, run down. The room was missing the hair drier, ice bucket and tv remote. The bath room was darkwith no lighting for the shower. The ac worked ok. The noisy rattling icemaker was next to our room

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

The room was very large, with a couch and a king bed. The bed was very hard, I didn't get much sleep! There was a tear in the sheet! There was a small fridge and microwave and a small table with 2 fabric (stained) chairs. There was no TV remote or ice bucket. When my husband went to ask for them, he asked for pool towels also. She told him we could use the towels in our room & he said we would need more to shower in the morning. She said, come back in the morning for more! He said, I'm here now, can I just get pool towels?!
The baseboards in the bathroom were all scraped up and looked like crap! The tile was dirty in the corners. The pool was small, and was ok.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2018

MY familynd i stayed here for one night on October 2017, the room i was allocated was un-inhabitable, mattress was filthy, with something unpleasant running down the side of it..... and next door to two drunk, smoking men, right outside our door, sitting on a bench they had put there.... we went and stayed inn my dads room, as bizzarely he hd been given a room with a spare bedroom ,and woke in the night to find cockroaches everywhere!!!! we packed and left at 5 am, had i not paid on arrival (the manager insists on this) there is no way i would have handed over any money to stat here ...Cheap, definitely NOT cheerful... avoid, its a health hazard

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Booked a 2 night stay here. First night was awful. The pool looks gross and there was trash all over the parking lot. We checked in and the room smelled ok and looked decent. Room had 2 tv's but only 1 worked. Went to bed only to realize we would be getting NO SLEEP. Druggies live/stay there. We were kept awake ALL NIGHT LONG by said druggies banging around, slamming doors, and fighting both physically and verbally! I myself called the police more than once. Multiple guests were furious and several left. We checked out at 7:30 AM the next morning and canceled our 2nd night stay. They refused a refund for the 2nd night saying I cancelled last minute. AVOID THIS PLACE!!

Date of stay: March 2018