See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

The room was very large, with a couch and a king bed. The bed was very hard, I didn't get much sleep! There was a tear in the sheet! There was a small fridge and microwave and a small table with 2 fabric (stained) chairs. There was no TV remote or ice bucket. When my husband went to ask for them, he asked for pool towels also. She told him we could use the towels in our room & he said we would need more to shower in the morning. She said, come back in the morning for more! He said, I'm here now, can I just get pool towels?!
The baseboards in the bathroom were all scraped up and looked like crap! The tile was dirty in the corners. The pool was small, and was ok.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2018

MY familynd i stayed here for one night on October 2017, the room i was allocated was un-inhabitable, mattress was filthy, with something unpleasant running down the side of it..... and next door to two drunk, smoking men, right outside our door, sitting on a bench they had put there.... we went and stayed inn my dads room, as bizzarely he hd been given a room with a spare bedroom ,and woke in the night to find cockroaches everywhere!!!! we packed and left at 5 am, had i not paid on arrival (the manager insists on this) there is no way i would have handed over any money to stat here ...Cheap, definitely NOT cheerful... avoid, its a health hazard

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Booked a 2 night stay here. First night was awful. The pool looks gross and there was trash all over the parking lot. We checked in and the room smelled ok and looked decent. Room had 2 tv's but only 1 worked. Went to bed only to realize we would be getting NO SLEEP. Druggies live/stay there. We were kept awake ALL NIGHT LONG by said druggies banging around, slamming doors, and fighting both physically and verbally! I myself called the police more than once. Multiple guests were furious and several left. We checked out at 7:30 AM the next morning and canceled our 2nd night stay. They refused a refund for the 2nd night saying I cancelled last minute. AVOID THIS PLACE!!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

My boss booked a couple of rooms for a work conference and we were repulsed by how dirty and run down our rooms were. Looked like NONE of the linens were washed. There were mysterious stains on the carpet, towels and chairs and almost all of our sheets had cigarette burns or visible stains (one of which was dried blood!!!). Appears that renters are either longtime tenants or possible drug users. Luckily no encounters with cockroaches but still very disturbed. Hotel has a no refund policy and staff reacted nonchalantly when informed about the state of the rooms. Don't make the same mistake we did! Stay away!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is an older hotel, but our room has been remodeled. The rooms are larger than expected and both beds are semi-separated by the bathroom and a half wall. The hardwood and tile floor was nicely done. Was good value for the money.

Date of stay: November 2017