See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We checked in and seen 5 cockroach in the first 2 minutes After entering our room. The bed was held up with moldy wood. And everything was dingy and dirty Left immediately. Will not go back. Should be taken off list till management tears down and rebuild and fumigate the place.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2017

This is not the worst place I have stayed, but I really prefer to not stay at properties that rent by the week. Kids tend to run around without supervision. This hotel is decent, but it is obvious that they are not worried about how it looks inside the room. There was a table with mis-matched chairs, a large bed on top of a wooden platform made with fiber wood, the cheapest wood you can buy. It was one of the cheaper properties. Honestly, I won't be back because the bed was too high for me, but that is the only reason. I would stay here again otherwise.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2017

We were on a budget. This was a cheap motel. We got what we paid for - and left about four hours after checking in. We had two rooms. One room did not have enough towels. More were asked for and received. However, the towels received were stained. So, they exchanged them - for more stained towels. The bathroom smelled moldy and the occupants put a towel on the tub floor to take a shower. The soap was already opened and used. The second room assigned was a room already occupied by another guest. I was upgraded to a suite at no extra charge. It included a sofa (scratchy) and love seat, older TV, mini fridge, and microwave, and small table and chairs. There was garbage in the corners. The overhead light took awhile to warm up and actually be a light. The air conditioner blew over the king bed and emitted a musty smell. The bathroom had a moldy/musty odor and the sealant around the tub/wall was coming off. It did not feel clean. The sheets in both rooms were scratchy and uncomfortable. Since my room was further from the office than my friend's room, my wifi reception was almost non-existent. The pool is right next to the rooms in the rear. People smoke right outside their rooms. It is one of the less expensive motels in St. George but one of the most unpleasant rooms I have been in for awhile. We definitely got what we paid for - not a lot.

Room tip: If you must stay here & need wifi, get a room closer to the office.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

So the guy on the front desk is great, a real gentleman, he was helpful and polite.
There were some strange looking people sitting around the place, sort of scares you a little but after a polite nod to the people, I think like global warming, I broke the ice!
You walk in your room and it's pretty spacious, the rooms are bigger than most places I've been to. First impressions are pretty good, two queen beds, tv, fridge etc, great.
That night whilst brushing my teeth, I saw something move across by the sink! Blooming cockroach! After a battle with my flip flop, it lost! I did t tell my wife as she'd wanna leave that moment.
My wife had to put a t-shirt over the pillow as it was stained and smelled pretty grim! See photos attached!
The beds were not too bad, the room temp was ok, can't complain about that.
In the morning, a blood curdling scream from my wife scared me to death!! A few more cockroaches had teamed up and wanted revenge! The was almost a Stand off between us! The wall was like the temple of doom scene where indie walks out with insects on him! After a courages battle, my flip flop was victorious! A message was sent out to them.
If you like cockroaches, stay here! If you like big rooms, stay there! Would I return? I doubt that but if there are other motels around, shop elsewhere!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2016

This hotel has very large rooms with queen beds. The manager is extremely helpful, and the rooms are very clean. A continental breakfast is included, and you have access to two pools (one outdoor and one indoor at the hotel next door) and a hot tub next door. The hot tub is great after a long day of hiking in Zion. They also have laundry machines which enable you to wash your hiking clothes. I would recommend this hotel very highly.

Date of stay: May 2016