See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

So the guy on the front desk is great, a real gentleman, he was helpful and polite.
There were some strange looking people sitting around the place, sort of scares you a little but after a polite nod to the people, I think like global warming, I broke the ice!
You walk in your room and it's pretty spacious, the rooms are bigger than most places I've been to. First impressions are pretty good, two queen beds, tv, fridge etc, great.
That night whilst brushing my teeth, I saw something move across by the sink! Blooming cockroach! After a battle with my flip flop, it lost! I did t tell my wife as she'd wanna leave that moment.
My wife had to put a t-shirt over the pillow as it was stained and smelled pretty grim! See photos attached!
The beds were not too bad, the room temp was ok, can't complain about that.
In the morning, a blood curdling scream from my wife scared me to death!! A few more cockroaches had teamed up and wanted revenge! The was almost a Stand off between us! The wall was like the temple of doom scene where indie walks out with insects on him! After a courages battle, my flip flop was victorious! A message was sent out to them.
If you like cockroaches, stay here! If you like big rooms, stay there! Would I return? I doubt that but if there are other motels around, shop elsewhere!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2016

This hotel has very large rooms with queen beds. The manager is extremely helpful, and the rooms are very clean. A continental breakfast is included, and you have access to two pools (one outdoor and one indoor at the hotel next door) and a hot tub next door. The hot tub is great after a long day of hiking in Zion. They also have laundry machines which enable you to wash your hiking clothes. I would recommend this hotel very highly.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2016

Rooms are big and clean. location is great. good pit stop after spending a day in Zion national park. great price. only concern that for breakfast you need to go to adjacent hotel. otherwise good value for money.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

3 words, don't stay here.
One of the worst three places in the world we have ever stayed at. Camping out in bad conditions is better than staying here. Pics online completely misleading. All hotels booked so we're stuck! Had to go to store to buy a blanket because this place has none. Dirty, rundown, sketchy people hanging out.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2016

chairs are stained,tile is filthy,envelop left on night stand from last quest,baseboards black,walls black marks,they put in nice tile,in a big pen,wast of money,wash the walls and paint...old tile has holes in it,the last quest left a note
Tips ..new chairs,mop,fix plugs,defrost freezer