We stayed in the President's House, next door to the main house, in the Caroline room. The room was clean and comfortable. We had access to a second floor outside deck which was quiet and peaceful, like sitting on a front porch from days gone by. The inn is in a good location for walking around the town and going to restaurants. The breakfast was delicious. I admire the owners' dedication to preserving this historic property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Wives Inn is a professional establishment perfect for all travelers. Located in downtown St. George, the Inn consists of two large Victorian homes and a private cottage containing 13 different guest rooms. All rooms offer private baths, Cable TV, Gilchrist & Soames toiletries & a full gourmet breakfast. Wi-Fi available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Seven Wives Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Wives Hotel St. George
- 7 Wives Inn
- Seven Wives Inn St. George, Utah