“A Quick Affordable Meal”
Review of WINGERS Restaurant

WINGERS Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 33 Restaurants in Richfield
Description: WINGERS Restaurant is a great place for the whole family. Our restaurants are designed so children and adults alike can enjoy good food and fun. It's also a great spot to watch your favorite sports on the big screen with a variety of local and craft beers, with a full bar menu of mixed drinks. We offer wings in 3 distinct styles, you can choose our bone-in wings, our sticky fingers (boneless wings) or opt for our naked wings! Each of which comes with a choice of any of our original sauces. We recommend our World Famous Original Amazing sauce! It's highly addictive! If you are looking for catering in Richfield, look no further than WINGERS! Whether you are looking to cater a small party or a large event, you can contact WINGERS for your catering needs. We offer Family Packs to go with options between our wings and sticky fingers! If you need catering in Richfield, contact us today.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Located just off highway 70 is where Wingers is located. A small parking lot services visitors, but there is parking within a reasonable distance if weather, or mobility is an issue. Our wait wasn’t long for a table. The booth was clean and comfortable. After being seated a staffer delivered a basket of fresh popped popcorn while we reviewed the menu. An assortment of sandwiches, burgers, fish, salads, and beef or pork dishes are offered. This is a kid friendly eatery so bring the little ones along. Gluten-free options are available on a gluten-free menu. Food is carefully prepared and plated. Portions are enough for whatever meal you desire. Service during the afternoon we visited was fair. Prices are in the the moderate range. Beverage selections are what one can expect nowadays, soda, tea, milk, juice, and beer. There are televisions throughout the establishment. Most of them were tuned to a sporting event during our meal. We were pleased with our experience and would not hesitate to visit again.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (210)

Reviewed 14 June 2021 via mobile

When I say 4 hours later I’m not exaggerating! We checked in and we’re told 30 minutes for a table. We waited. After an hour we asked again. We were told our table was ready and they would clean it. We sat and watched our table just sit. No one bothered to clean it until I went up to the hostess a third time and offered to clean it myself. We finally sat 1.5 hrs later. They finally came over 45 minutes after sitting down to take our order. I told them we now have 45 minutes before we need to go. Waitress assured me it wouldn’t be a problem. Well, 45 minutes later the party in our group that had to depart got their food. They shoveled it down. The rest of us waited. We got our order and Belice it ir not it was COLD! Are you kidding me?

Date of visit: March 2021
3  Thank EmptyNesterClub66
Reviewed 10 June 2021

The food was quite good and the portions were quite generous. Service was just a tad slow. But the main shortcoming was the beer. For a place that promotes itself "and craft beers too", there were only 4 beers on tap, one of which was a mass-produced boring beer...thus only 3 of their own craft beers and thus a very limited range of styles. Most dissapointing.

Reviewed 17 May 2021 via mobile

We were in our way to Arches NP & stayed near overnight and looked for a restaurant. We decided on Wingers & were happily surprised. We had wings, fries & a salmon salad and all were good. My brother loved his salmon salad.

Reviewed 16 May 2021

My wife and I were headed to the Cleveland-Lloyd Quarry and spent a night in Richfield. This Wingers was literally right next to our hotel.

We saw on their website that they have keto options on their menu. We're trying to do more keto / paleo to burn off a few pounds. So, we decided to give this place a try.

We were immediately greeted by this very upbeat young lady and seated. I ordered the keto Sunrise Burger; and my wife ordered one of the keto wing plates.

The food arrived in about 15 minutes and was well worth the wait. The burger was awesome, and way too big to pick up. So, I had to knife and fork it. It also came with half an avocado, a large pickle, and about 3 /4 lbs of insanely good garlic parm cauliflower. My wife's wings were on point as well.

The service was great, as was this entire experience. The staff joked around with us and were all upbeat and helpful.

I also had a pint of their blonde – which is off the hook.

The only downside to this visit was that I couldn't get a growler of the blonde to take back to my room. (Of course, the wife wouldn't be too keen on me bringing a random blonde to a hotel anyway....)

I would absolutely come back here tomorrow!