See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2016

I booked my reservation at one price, and charged another. The bath tub was clogged and would not drain, the sink linked, the microave was not plugged in and there was no where for it to be plugged in. The grounds of hotel are horrible. The grass is dead, the hotel is dirty.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2016

Most Super 8s are getting a bit dated. This was a perfect location for out trip but just average (fair) overall.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Sam M, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Provo Byu Orem, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor! I want to thank you for your feedback. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay!. If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Thank you for choosing the Super 8 in Provo!
All the Best!

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

We pulled in to the parking lot to find the hotel in a horrible state of disrepair. Horrible. The lobby was filled with the members of a tour waiting to check in while one person attempted to help. After waiting quite a while looking at the sad state the lobby was in I was shocked to learn that the hotel charges $20 per pet (I had two and was not made aware of this fee while booking). Thankfully, the hotel agreed to cancel my reservation allowing me to choose another local option that was brand new. I highly recommend that you read about this hotel before staying. It is in really bad shape.

The only reason I gave them a score of two was that they allowed me to get out of my reservation...

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Ryan B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Super 8 Provo with us.

Every process put in place is aimed at providing you with an unforgettable hotel experience. From your recent feedback, I am disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations.
I would like to take this time to apologize for all the inconvenience ,, we are taking steps to make necessary improvements in order to provide a memorable experience for guests in the future.
As a valued customer, thank you again for your feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Provo.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Sam M, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Provo Byu Orem, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2016