“Not so great”

Pizza Factory
Ranked #91 of 340 Restaurants in Provo
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and I have gone there several times, hoping it would finally be good. The service is consistently bad, not mean people, just clueless. The most recent visit we went and stood by the front desk for 10 minutes trying to get someone's attention so we could be seated, but they were all running around the back so we just left.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Great buffet restaurant for kids with picky palettes....pizza is okay, salad bar is okay, prices are okay. It's a good choice if you want to stuff yourself with carbs and try to walk normal when waling out the door after stuffing yourself.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

I've been told to try out the Pizza Factory for years. The Pizza Sticks were Yummy-not sure they are worth 1.50 each?? But it was fun for the novelty of it-I should have asked for some sauce. One of our party did ask for some, but never got it.
The pizza was good, nothing totally spectacular, but good. It's a little more expensive than what you would get for a pizza joint, but the quality is supposed to be better. We did not try out the salad bar because it looked kind of dirty and lackluster. We did visit between lunch and dinner, so that is why I won't be too critical with my comments. I know it's hard for servers to be super fun between shifts.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Great salad bar, and even better breadsticks. It was a pleasure to find this place. On a road trip you want basic, but good food, and this place definitely hit the spot.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

we had a very large wedding party there, and it was very fun place to eat, very clean, and all the food was outstanding, and the service, was amazing for our large group, which was really appreciated a lot!! Thank you very much for all your hard work!!!