“Love the breadsticks”

Pizza Factory
Ranked #91 of 340 Restaurants in Provo
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Great salad bar, and even better breadsticks. It was a pleasure to find this place. On a road trip you want basic, but good food, and this place definitely hit the spot.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

we had a very large wedding party there, and it was very fun place to eat, very clean, and all the food was outstanding, and the service, was amazing for our large group, which was really appreciated a lot!! Thank you very much for all your hard work!!!

Reviewed 19 April 2016

I was away on business and my daughter walked over from our hotel to order take out. The staff took great care of her and was very nice. She ordered a mini pizza and a bread twist and was very happy with both! She also LOVED the homemade lollipops they have for sale. So much, that we went back there before going to the airport to pick up a few for her friends. But, lo and behold, they were closed. She was disappointed, but we will be back in the area as I work with Sisel International and they are in Springville. We will make the trip back to Provo just for them! Check them out!

Reviewed 23 March 2016

This restaurant has great food, attentive, upbeat staff and reasonable prices. It is in Utah so they do not serve alcohol so having a beer with pizza was out. :-) There isn't much sound deadening and this is a family place so there was quite a bit of noise from screeching children and it got pretty loud. Still, the meal was quite good.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

We went her as a hockey group of 18. They only gave us one waiter, there for are drinks never got filled and are food came at all different times. I ordered pasta and my pasta came out and 15-20 min latter my bread stick came out. My husband did not get his food tell every one was done eating. They were very friendly and a very clean. Just wish they would of gave another waiter so are service would of been better. Then when the check came they over charged my $9 meal to a $14 meal and would not change it.