See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 March 2017

We stayed one night (2 rooms: 41 and 42). Dirtiest place I have ever been to. Not enough towels, dirty chairs, broken furniture, hairs in the bed,... and the worst was the bed bugs! The day after I had to go to Urgent Care because of a Lymphangitis caused by these bed bugs. I can't believe this place is still open!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2016

BEG BUGS!! We discovered bed bugs. When I called the health department to complain they told me that "Provo Travelers Inn is well aware they have bed bugs" yet they continue to rent out rooms and infect their guests. Front desk makes no concessions and denies any knowledge. The heat did not work and my children had to sleep with their winter jackets on to stay warm. The room was dingy. The bathroom needs some serious updating. There is good water pressure, and that's good because it sprayed in every direction. If you have to choose between this motel and sleep under a freeway underpass, chose the underpass. Buyer beware, awful motel.

Room Tip: The "locals" we noticed aroud this hotel were sketchy at best.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank A B
Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

I would not recommend this place to anyone. The room was very dirty and you could feel smoked smell all the time. Their mattress smelled very bad as if they have not cleaned it for a while. The door could not be locked and we felt unsafe to stay there since the other guests were yelling at us with no reasons.

Stayed: May 2015
2  Thank Sirikan R
Reviewed 16 May 2015

There appeared to be some decent reviews, so we took a chance and reserved over the phone. The woman who took the reservation was EXTREMELY flighty and I had to repeat my personal information at least ten times (no joke). This should have been our first clue...

As soon as we arrived and saw the room, we marched straight out and requested a refund. There was a visible layer of dirt and dust on all the surfaces. In the bathroom, there were what appeared like urine stains at the base of the toilet, plus several visible pubic hairs.

Carpet was visibly filthy...could not imagine taking off my shoes on it.

Also...they charged us $67!!!!!! The refund was given without any hassle, though.

Room Tip: Don't do it...
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Silmaril23
Reviewed 16 October 2014

I was from out of town on personal business, and the price was the cheapest in town. I found the staff friendly and my room clean and spacious and quiet. The hotel is blocks away from everything and you could walk to some great places to eat and visit friends in the nearby neighborhood (which is what I did).

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo