“Good pizza, even better price”
Review of 5 Buck Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
5 Buck Pizza
Ranked #244 of 337 Restaurants in Provo
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 September 2015

You can't beat their medium any topping pizza for $5. It isn't the most gourmet pizza in the world, but I really like their crust and the pile of toppings is great. Their Primo root beer is great as well. My kids always beg to order pizza from here.

Reviewed 7 January 2015

I bought some 5 buck pizzas for my guys at work since we had to work late. Wrong choice. The name says it all; "5 buck pizza." You get what you pay for. It is cheap pizza. Maybe good for kids parties, but not much else.

Reviewed 6 January 2012

Thought we would give this place a chance. The pizza was the absolute worst pizza we have ever had. I think the cardboard box it came in would have tasted better. Yuck!

Reviewed 14 December 2011

The pizza seemed kind of rubbery, I'd just go with little ceasars instead if I were looking for a cheap pizza.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 17 September 2008

Better than Little Caesar's, but not by much.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook