All reviews front desk separate area toilet room great hotel newer property byu campus room was spacious and clean sleeping area waffles parking lot would definitely stay here again lots of pillows football stadium decent breakfast short drive great customer service air conditioner
Reviewed 29 August 2018

The hotel is comfortable and convenient to BYU. The rooms sleep my family of 5 easily. The hotel has a nice gym and pool. The breakfast is more than adequate. We were greeted by a very nice front desk staff.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Taetum C, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Hello!

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review. We are so happy that our rooms could fit your whole family. I am a family of 6, so it is the best when you find a hotel room that fits your whole family.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Decent hotel, staff was very good, buffet was average, facilities were clean, furniture was average and did not have enough chairs. The sofa was a more modern brand with rolled pillows. We kind of sunk in when we used them. The TV was placed on a counter between the sleeping area and the entry room, it was hard to turn the TV enough to see it from one area or the other. I did like that the bathroom was separated from the shower into separate rooms. The shower also had a very enjoyable horizontal spray along with the overhead nozzle. The hotel is close to BYU and the Orem Mall as well. The pool was closed while we were there so no comment on that.

Don't get me wrong, I would probably stay there again...but it wouldn't be my first choice based on previous experiences in the area.

Room Tip: None to offer.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Taetum C, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Mr. Kurt C.,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your honest feedback. I do apologize for the lack of comfortableness of your stay. Also i agree that the televisions are placed in an awkward position.

If there is anything else you would like to bring to my attention, please feel free to reach me at the hotel.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I hope you have a great day!

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a king bed room that was modern and stylish. The room had a split bath with sink and sink in one area and a toilet and sink in another. The bed was comfy and the hotel overall was quiet.
The complimentary breakfast was typical for the hotel chain but it serves the purpose.
Parking was free and plentiful and wasn’t an issue.
We would stay again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Taetum C, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business. Please come stay with us again!

Reviewed 12 July 2018

I would definitely stay here again!! The rooms are nice and clean and well kept. The breakfast was nice with lots of variety!! The attendant was on top of it and didn't miss a beat keeping things stocked with it being so busy!! The front desk people were off the hook Sharene and Cardston were awesome! Friendly and genuinely cared! We had a problem the night before with one of the other rooms making a ton of noise and they handled it!! A nice clean facility, with a nice workout room and pool. Great location as well!

Room Tip: Higher rooms seem to be quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your sweet comments not only about our hotel but about our staff as well. I know they will appreciate you're kind words. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I hope you have a great day!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Have stayed here many times. This is a nice Springhill, with what you would expect from the brand. Good location, nice rooms and staff. Nothing over the top, but vet6 serviceable as a business hotel. I would recommend this over the Courtyard next door, as it seems better cared for

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Taetum C, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback with our hotel. We definitely try our hardest to do our best to make our guests stay as comfortable as possible. So thank you so much for your sweet comments about our hotel. We hope to have you stay with us again when you are in the Provo area. I hope you have a wonderful day and thank you for staying with us!