See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2016

A nice inexpensive motel with comfortable and clean room. Easily reached from the inter state. Lots of parking. Friendly staff. Free Wi Fi. Flat screen TV with cable. Small fridge and a coffee maker with coffee and tea.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 8 June 2016

Desk clerk was very nice and helpful in getting us into 2 rooms in the late evening.We had reservations at Days Inn-Springville and our room was given away before we arrived, so had to go late-night room shopping. We we're all exhausted and just wanted to get some sleep.

Rooms were large & clean. It had a mini kitchen with dishes, sink, fridge and microwave (but not enough condiment packets for 2 cups of coffee). The beds were comfortable with nice bedspreads. Did not have enough towels or washcloths for 4 people booked into a room with 2 beds and a sleeper sofa (which didn't have linens, pillows or blankets so had to go back and get some). Next shift had started by that time and new desk clerk didn't seem thrilled to help us get those items or the wifi code.

I would stay here again, but would verify I had everything I need before settling in.

Room Tip: Rooms on East side face the Mountains
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I find this place for my brother to stop and get some decent sleep. The phone call was ok, But LAST NIGHT he was eaten alive by fleas, I mean I understand that now what you are pet friendly but FLEAS, this is unacceptable, will hope no one else makes the mistake to pass through here and stop to be defiled by fleas.
MANAGER- FUMIGATE