See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 May 2016

My husband and I were torn as to whether this was the worst or second worst hotel we had ever stayed in!
We were driving through Provo late at night, exhausted, and this was the first hotel we saw. As we did not know the area, we decided just to stop. The front desk staff were very pleasant. That was perhaps the only positive!
The room was very basic. A fridge and AC were both in working order, there were very basic toiletries if you dared to step into the shower! There was no coffee, no hairdryer (although the desk did eventually provide one). The bedspreads were stained and smelly, the carpet dirty. The bathroom floor had something on it next to the toilet that was covered with ants and bugs. I did have a quick shower, but it was really gruesome in the tub. The only saving grace was that the sheets appeared to be clean.
It is located on a very busy road, and was quite noisy, but really, that was the least of our worries. There are also no restaurants within walking distance, but it didn't look to be an area you would want to wander around anyway.
My advice, carry on to the highway. There are plenty of hotels there, for all budgets, we were kicking ourselves for not driving 10 minutes further. This place is cheap, and I can handle cheap and clean, but this was just a cheap disgusting mess!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2015

Okay, first off, there is a hole in the bathroom door. The table is falling apart. I'd sleep ON the bed with clothes and a coat on, seeing how filthy and infested it must be IN the blankets. They do have wifi, but it's so slow they might as well not have wifi. We were homeless at the time we stayed here, and the nearby homeless assistance place got this room for us for free. Oh, one more thing: the room is FILTHY. There's stains and cracks everywhere, especially in the bathroom. Also, the AC doesn't work, and this is in an area known for being either an oven or the planet of Pluto.

STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay anywhere within 0.5 miles of this place. The best motel in Provo is Sleep Inn.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank FlunkyInn
Reviewed 8 October 2014

The staff was very friendly, the room was clean but the bed and pillows were hard. Okay if you like that I guess. Best things were the price and location. Very convenient to the highway, shopping, restaurants, movies, etc.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The toilet wouldnt flush dirty shower wouldnt turn off duct tape on door knob of door beds ok but for 80 dollars it should have been in good repair YUCK dont recommend. Got a room at travelers inn yet had to go to executive for the room so run down

• Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank ndespan
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

We booked a last minute room cause others were full, and we didn't even stay there. I'm not worried about my family or I getting hurt cause I have a concealed weapons permit. But the people all around obviously were drug addicts, and the room was so disgusting! They wouldn't refund or hard earned money!! We never took a bag in there, just a walk through. AVOID AT ALL COSTS! SLEEP IN CAR IF YOU HAVE TO.

• Stayed: July 2014