“Lunch Buffet”

Ranked #10 of 298 Restaurants in Provo
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: India Palace offers a unique dining experience serving delicious Indian cuisine in an elegant and stylish setting situated in the heart of Historic Downtown Provo. Each and every item is prepared as you order using the finest ingredients available. Our goal is to give you great food at reasonable prices. We extend to you our warmest welcome and an invitation to experience all that we have to offer. We hope you will truly enjoy your dining experience in our Indian styled atmosphere.
Reviewed 19 April 2017

I've eaten here several times for lunch - for the buffet, but I haven't ordered off the menu. Not phenomenal, but not bad. Food is warm, tasty, although the textures are all pretty similar. Fair variety.

Date of visit: April 2017
Write a reviewReviews (137)

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went after reading the reviews and the food was good. The owner greeted us warmly and led us to our little booth. The ambiance is nice. As soon as he came over to take our order the upselling suggestions began, asking if we'd like to try a variety of Indian drinks. We'd been on the road all day drinking soda, etc, so we just asked for ice water, and lots of it.

When we gave him our appetizer order, and then our entree orders he asked "Would you like bread with that? I'd suggest cheese naan for the lady and garlic naan for you." Like a rube I figured bread came with your meal, like it has with so many other Indian restaurants I've been to, but when the bill came I was quite surprised to see $5.00 for the cheese naan and $3.00 for the garlic. And as he was taking the orders of everyone around us he asked them if they wanted bread too. And everyone said yes, perhaps assuming the same thing that I did, as the owner asked so smoothly and naturally, giving ZERO hint he would charge you for it.

When the bill came and the extra $8.00 was on it, I began adding up the totals for all the tickets he so smoothly added bread to. Nice little side hustle at $8.00 a table!

Enjoy the food and do me a favor and ask "Do you charge for the bread you're suggesting?" Hold this guy accountable.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Been eating at Emericks Indian Palace for more than 10 years. The food is fantastic very consistent, really tasty.
Great for lunch or dinner. Don't miss this place of ur in Provo.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 29 March 2017

This restaurant offers a variety of delicious authentic India cuisine. If you dine here for lunch, they have a wonderful buffet which allows you to sample many items from their menu. If you come for dinner, you must order from the menu. Service was a little slow on this visit for one of our group who ordered from the menu.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Great Indian cuisine and service. Same great taste and recipes as the restaurant it was formed from.

Date of visit: April 2016