See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Arrived to a very un-welcomed staff. Then when arrived to room, there was garbage in the garbage bins still, and the mini fridge was disgusting. Shower had hair in the tub. Completely disgusting.
Two days later I was lost in Mazatlan and everything was booked solid because of the holidays, i couldnt find a room anywhere. I then found a "motel" commonly used for sexual visits. I stayed there as I had no choice. To my surprise it was 10x cleaner, nicer, cheaper then the Econolodge in Provo.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2016

Room was dirty, with a brightly colored candy clearly visible once the bathroom door was shut. Refrigerator had some sort of spill. "Breakfast room" consisted of a single table in a corner of the office lobby. When I arrived in the room at 9:22 am, there was a couple at the table. I asked at the desk what time breakfast goes to and was told, "9:30, but go ahead." Very limited selection, not to my taste. I left.

Room Tip: Choose a different motel.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2016

Decent for a one night stay on the way to somewhere else. Continental breakfast had slim pickings and much too early close (it's Mountain Time in Utah) for Pacific Time travelers. Housekeeping was actually provided by little girls who looked to be 10-12 years old and who appeared to be part of a Joad-type family apparently living in rooms at the back of the property...weird...and the guy behind the desk didn't seem to care one way or the other if our stay was OK.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2016

This was a nice, clean motel. A little better than most Econ Lodges. The beds were comfortable and the wifi worked nicely! Will consider staying here again when we are in Provo. It's not luxury but is priced according to the quality of the facility.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

The room was only $60.00 so I wasn't expecting a whole lot but my room was pretty messed up!! while I had a fridge it didn't work and had towels shoved inside of it. I had a microwave but not sure if it even worked. The bathroom was a little dated but had a nice granite sink. There was also a sink by the fridge as like a mini kitchenette. Don't think i would stay here again. But the hotel was pretty full and maybe I just got the broken room

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business