All reviews front desk room was clean ruby river stay there again complimentary breakfast easy access great place to stay road trip fitness center the breakfast area nice stay first floor pool and hot tub waffles parking lot valerie postcards
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Just stayed 1 night but place was clean and comfortable. Plenty of parking and easy access. Close to the main highway 15. Staff was ok.....nothing special and a little snooty. I have had better service at other places but this was very convenient.

Room tip: Cannot help here. We took whatever they had available
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Lindsey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for stopping and letting us take care of you during your night in the Provo area. Our team always strives to give each guest a 100% Happy Hampton stay. I am sorry we didn't make that happen with you. I am happy to see that is was easy to find us and that you did have a clean and comfortable room.
I do hope you will keep us in mind if back in this area.

Happy travels.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here on business. I checked in and asked the front desk to remove sales tax since my business is tax exempt. I provided a tax form stating such and the tax ID. However, the front desk clerk was unsure if he could do that because, "we only do it for federal employees." I've stayed in the Hampton in St George and they withhold the state tax no questions. The front desk clerk was friendly nonetheless. I went to my room, but my key cards didn't work, so I had to go back down to get it fixed. The room was clean and quiet. My shower my first morning became cold for a few minutes, but then got hot again. Breakfast was avetage, but it's included so no complaints there. I love the fresh cookies in the evening. I would stay here again if needed.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lindsey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear Michaela,
Thank you for making Hampton Provo your choice for lodging. We appreciate the time you took to let us know how your stay was and some areas we can improve on. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guest had a good experience, even with a few corks in it.
We will look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 27 September 2018

I was there visiting my daughter and had stayed at a Marriott property back in July. I have to say that it is in a convenient place and the people working there are super friendly and professional. our room was located by the ice machine on the first floor but we were never disturbed at any time with the noise. The room was a good size with double queen beds inside. it was very clean although it certainly shows the wear on the walls and paint BUT certainly ok to deal with. We liked the convenience to all the places that we could eat. Its a stones throw away from the entrance to the freeway. The breakfast buffet was always served early- until 9:30 and we appreciated it served so late. All in all I would stay again if I have to travel back .

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Patricia C,
Hi and thank you for taking time to leave us your feedback, your comments about your stay help us to make improvements.
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and hope you will return when back in the area.
Happy Travels

Reviewed 26 September 2018

Hampton Inn by Hilton was comfortable, clean, and the staff was nice. The hotel was less than a mile from my job location. It was a good stay for a quick business trip. I really don't have 200 characters to say.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Ruthea,
Thank you so much for giving us all 5's. I happy to see that you enjoyed our staff and location worked well for your time here.
When back in the Provo area we would love to see you again.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Had a great experience at this hotel. Very clean, great rooms and good location. Including very good breakfast. The staff was amazingly friendly. Especially Valarie from the breakfast room was very helpful and super friendly. She has definitely a heart for serving and helping others.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Fifty7,

Thank you for your recent stay here at Hampton Inn Provo and giving us such an awesome score.
We value all our guest feedback and appreciate any comments that can help encourage, and or give us ideas on where to improve for our guest overall experience.Valarie is a awesome member of our team, I will be sure to let her know about your comments.
I do hope when back in the Provo area, you will stay with us again.