All reviews bedroom suite front desk laundry room the kitchen staff byu campus great customer service quiet location marriott properties a great stay would definitely stay here again yogurt nice breakfast eva dishwasher kitchenette tennis trail
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Jeremy who works in maintenance at this hotel made my day by doing something simple. I was tiredand came down about 11:00 to get a drink. The clerk rang up the orange juice that I chose from the 24 hour store. The price was $3.25 but I had heard $2.25. I pulled out $3 and handed it to them. His reply was, do you have a quarter? I figured he wanted to see if he could spare me the dollar. When I told him I had a nickel and a penny, he seemed confused. Before I could ask anything, Jeremy who was standing nearby said he had a quarter and I could have it to help pay for my drink. Now I was confused and ralizing I had possibly made a mistake, I asked how much the drink was. Finding it was $3.25, I pulled another dollar out and offered to pay. Jeremy said it wasn’t necesaary and told me he would gladly pay the quarter for me. Beyond that, he asked if there was anything he could do to make my stay better. He offered me another drink from the juice machine. I accepted. Perhaps it is something so simple, but made it made my stay better. I will aleays stay at this hotel when in Provo because of this one kind act.

Thank you.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
David L, General Manager at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you for your review and your kind words. Jeremy is one of our shining stars and we are luck to have him. I'll pass this info on to him and we hope that when your travels bring you back to the Provo area, you choose to stay with us once again. Safe travels!

Reviewed 15 July 2018

Was travelling through on my way to Colorado. This was the half way point of my journey. This ended up being an ideal place to stay. A little off of the freeway, but still in a great area not too far away from some restaurants and bars. Would stay again if stopping I had to stop in Provo.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
David L, General Manager at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your stay with us. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you come visit us again. Safe travels!

Reviewed 5 July 2018

We stayed here last week for 5 nights. We wanted to explore the area and have a couple of days of R&R. We were early and greeted with smiles and immediately loved the staff here. We were traveling with pets and a room was not ready but they were very accommodating and got us taken care of quickly. We really can't say enough about the staff. The hotel was clean and the location was beautiful. There is even a Riverwalk behind the hotel that was great for walking our cats (yes I said cats). The area is safe and convenient for exploring Provo, Sundance, and Salt Lake City. The room was clean, spacious, and well laid out. We would not hesitate to recommend this location to our followers or anyone else looking for a place to stay in Provo. Just note, this is the Provo location, not Provo South.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
David L, General Manager at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words and accolades. It was an absolute pleasure getting to know you both and the cats, while you were here. Please come back and see us anytime. we will continue to follow your travel blog and look forward to seeing where your next adventures take you both! Safe travels!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We've stayed here for years, but not anymore. It has just gotten too old and gone too long without a remodel. The truth is, I would rather stay at another chain altogether, except we must have a two-bedroom, two-bath suite. Residence Inn is the only place that is easy to find in the locations we visit. I prefer Homewood Suites (they have a suitable suite) but they are few and far between. For those of you who need to stay in Provo and require a room like we do, you can now stay in the newly opened Residence Inn located in South Provo.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank DreamSeeker94
Walker B, Operations Manager at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I have to admit, I am quite surprised by your comments. Our hotel has had a major interior and exterior renovation within the last 2 years. We are sorry to hear that you feel this way about our hotel. The comfort and service that we provide to our guests is of utmost importance to us, we apologize that we fell short during your stay with us. We would love to talk further of your stay with us to be sure that we provide a better experience for future guests. Thank you again for your feedback!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I love this property, great location, functional and comfortable rooms with great service. The rooms are large with seperate bedroom and lounge areas with kitchenette facilities, fridge, microwave, small stove etc. The beds are very comfortable and the facilities well maintained, modern and pleasant. This hotel goes out of its way to welcome you and make any stay trouble free. Front office staff are excellent. Well done team.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Walker B, Operations Manager at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you for your great review! We will be sure to share your kind comments with the hotel staff! We're pleased to hear that we were able to make a positive impact on you during your time with us.