All reviews bedroom suite front desk river trail laundry room fire pit the kitchen staff byu campus great customer service wonderful stay bed was very comfortable quiet location marriott properties rooms are clean fresh fruit the breakfast area waffles eva
Reviewed 19 April 2018

The breakfast at this location was better than other Marriott properties we have stayed at recently - very good selection and well stocked. The room was clean and staff was helpful. Overall, the property is looking a bit dated and may be due for a facelift, but again, the property was clean and well kept.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Walker B, Assistant General Manager at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Thank you for your great review! Yes! Residence Inn's have some of the most variety when it comes to breakfast options. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 13 April 2018

We stayed here while we were in between houses. It is a great hotel for a large family like ours. The kitchens made eating in very easy, and the staff was better than any others I have experienced. The manager has done a great job of training everyone! Don't forget to check out the free breakfast each morning as well as the evening food offerings. I'll never stay at a different hotel again while in Provo! Thanks.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your amazing review! We appreciate your kind words and comments regarding our staff and hotel. The kitchens in the rooms are a great addition and do truly make a stay more accommodating for food options. We look forward to seeing you next time you and your family come to Provo!

Reviewed 11 April 2018

I stay at the Residence Inn Provo frequently for business in Provo. It is clean, has spacious rooms, and is in a quiet location but very close to Provo and BYU. It has everything I need for a great business trip.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Walker B, Assistant General Manager at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thank you for your great review! It's a pleasure to have you stay with us during your business travels.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Our family took a road trip for Easter vacation from California to Wyoming. Residence Inn Provo was our first hotel of the trip after a 8.5 hour drive. We called about 2 hours before arrival to check availability. The front desk employee was very friendly and helpful over the phone. We were able to get a room perfect for our family of 5 and for in my opinion a great price. Our room was nice and clean, I didn’t expect a mini kitchen and a separate room! We slept well and got up to enjoy the included continental breakfast. Let me tell you the breakfast was really good! Eggs, sausage, cereal, waffle maker, toast, bagels, juice, and coffee. One of the best continental breakfasts I’ve ever enjoyed plus the employees kept it very tidy. They worked hard the whole time to keep it in perfect shape. One of the front desk employees came over and turned on cartoons for my kids. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming, not like most hotels in my area. I stayed in 4 hotels on my road trip and this was by far the best! Quick note, there is a nice fire pit in the back that you might miss if you don’t explore. Also back by that area is a pathway along the river, perfect for a nice relaxing walk! The front desk will provide ice if needed as well. I hope this review helps! I definitely recommend the Residence Inn Provo!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your amazing review! We're pleased to hear that you and your family had such a good trip! The kitchenettes are very accommodating, especially when traveling with family. Thank you also for mentioning some of our property highlights! We hope to have the opportunity to serve you and your family again!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Was welcomed in wonderful way Helped with all needs. Nice room. Excellent location near BYU, shopping and restauraunts. Recommend to anyone. Helped me choose a room that met my unique needs at the moment as I am on chemo and sometimes have a difficult night.

Room tip: I needed a divided room as I am on chemo and can't sleep all night. Their room was wonderful for that.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Walker B, Assistant General Manager at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for an awesome review! The hotel really is located in a great area with so much to offer. Best of luck during your trials that you are experiencing with chemo. We wish you the best!