5 men stayed in a 2 br. condo and hotel room here for 4 days in Feb. 2012. We booked thru Ski.com, who do a great job of all-inclusive travel plans for our ski vacations the past few years. This resort is convenient and reasonable for the price. It is a bit older than some ski condos we have rented before, but it is nicely kept up. The rooms are roomy. Our 2 br condo had 3 different door entries, so it could be divided up into 1 - 3 smaller units. There were 3 flat screen tv's in the bedrooms and living room. The one in the living room was a bit small for the size of room. We just walked out the door about 50 yards to the base of Park City Mtn. In heavy snow years you could just ski all the way to it if you wanted. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. They got us into our rooms earlier than check-in time when we arrived and allowed us to check-out later when we departed. There is a ski rental on the 1st floor that is reasonable and convenient. The jacuzzi is in the ground floor and inside. I wish they could put in an outdoor jacuzzi next to or in place of their small outdoor pool on the front side of the building on the first floor. Overall, a nice place to stay and convenient location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning views and uncommon affordability make this resort property an ideal destination for couples, friends, families, and of course, larger business groups - home to nearly 4,000 square feet of meeting space between three rooms. Besides Shadow Ridge's exceptional proximity to the ski resort, guests enjoy being close to the galleries, restaurants, boutiques, and nightlife of Park City's Historic Main Street -- just a short half-mile walk or an even shorter half-mile ride via our complimentary on-demand shuttle service. And guests will find no easier access to ski and snowboard rentals than the clothing and rental shop that neighbors the front desk in our newly-remodeled lobby. Moreover, the Park City Municipal Golf Course is just steps away and transforms into a cross country skier's dream in winter, winding through rolling low hills and snow-tipped old growth trees. Choose from a variety of accommodations, including everything from smaller hotel rooms with cozy private balconies to spacious 1- and 2-bedroom condos complete with full kitchens, warm fireplaces, and comfortable dining areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shadow Ridge Hotel Park City
- Shadow Ridge Park City
- Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel Park City, Utah