All reviews main street activity center full kitchen ontario building basketball court bedroom villa vacation club several buildings ski lift restaurants and shops deer valley daily activities great activities perfect location road noise parking garage off season
Reviewed 31 August 2018

We exchanged our timeshare for a week here in Park City. The property is located in an excellent location on Main Street.
We enjoyed a very large two bedroom condo with all the amenities of home. After reading earlier reviews we placed a request to have the condo facing the Plaza and facing east. Our request was granted and enjoyed the east facing living room and this eliminated the hot setting sun.
The weather was nice and warm during the day. The resort activities included a beer tasting one evening, brats and beer another and a chili with all the toppings another.
We also enjoyed the fire pit in the evening and visiting with additional guests.

Room Tip: Room 5310 and 5309 in the Alpine Building was great, but a distance to the pool area.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Summit Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you for your review and for choosing Marriott Vacation Club for your family vacation. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 August 2018

We stayed here in August, we felt it was the best and closest resort to everywhere you wanted to go ..we walked to all our breakfast spots and wonderful choices for dinner with so many restaurants to choose from.
our room overlooked main street with a amazing view.. the rooms are large and even had a Whirpool to soak in after a long hike.Would stay here a again in a heart beat!

Stayed: August 2018

Thank you for your review and for taking the time to let us know about your stay! We are happy you had a great visit to the resort and look forward to more #vacationgreatness with your family.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I went over my park city hotel choice many many times. I kept going back to this hotel but was concerned because I knew the pool was small and knew this was more of a vacation club then resort. Well if anyone is hesitant I am here to say by all means choose the Marriot Summit Watch!! It's for one clean and in a great spot right on main Street. Two.. The room which was a 1 bedroom villa was amazing with ample room for my wife and I to make breakfast and spread out. My wife thoroughly enjoyed the hot tub in bathroom and we both thought the bed was comfortable. Three ..the staff treated us amazing and like we were at the st regis or other high end resorts. I want to give a shout out to Priscilla and Katie for making our anniversary perfect and for going above and beyond your job to make us feel special. If you are hesitant like I was this place is great and the pool although not huge was very nice clean and we were able to bring our pwn drinks and food and enjoy the hot sun.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank billv1976

Thank you for your 5-star TripAdvisor review! We are delighted your family enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again for more #vacationgreatness

Reviewed 7 August 2018

My 2 daughters and I usually head to a beach for vacation, but decided to try something new and head to the mountains. We are Marriott timeshare owners so it was an easy decision to trade for Summitwatch as I knew I could expect excellent accommodations and service that Marriott always provides. Shevourn at the front desk greeted us with a smile and was always pleasant and helpful whenever we saw her. Our rooms were large, clean and the kitchen equipped. The Summitwatch is towards the bottom of Main Street so you just had to walk out the door to find shops, restaurants and bars. Great location! It seemed like there were lots of activities for kids. We found lots to do in and around Park City to keep us busy all week. Would definitely recommend a trip to Park City and the Summitwatch.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kisskait80
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Summit Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you for choosing Summit Watch for your family vacation! The beach is certainly great, but sometimes you need the mountains for a nice change of scenery. We hope to see you again soon in Park City!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Great service but the best part was the location. Was extremely clean and everyone was very helpful whenever you needed anything. Pool is nice as well. We didn't have our kids w/ us but extremely kid friendly.

Stayed: July 2018

It's wonderful to hear your stay was five-star at Summit Watch! Thank you for your review and for choosing Marriott Vacation Club for your travels.