“Steps Away from Main Street - Plenty of Space for...”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen / Dining Kitchen / Dining looking toward family room
View from Bunk Room
View from Master
View from Family Room
Exterior - End/Upper Unit
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

AKo75
Los Angeles, California
“Steps Away from Main Street - Plenty of Space for 6 Adults”
Reviewed 21 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

Kyle was great in responding to all of my initial questions when I first booked the place and also a couple of questions throughout our stay. I had a group of 6 adults (2 couples, and 2 singles) so the 4 bedrooms with 4 separate bathrooms were needed.

This house is literally steps (and I mean a couple of staircases) to Main Street. If familiar with Main Street, we arrive onto Main Street across the street from the Post Office. Plenty of restaurants and neat, kitschy stores line Main Street. Because we went on a week where the temperature reached almost 60 degrees and there was no snow on the streets, the ski in and ski out was not ideal. One person in our group tried skiing in - it is possible, but there wasn't enough snow coverage to make it pleasant. There is a Town Ski Lift - probably a 10 minute walk from the house where we can get onto the Park City Mountain Resort. But this walk may be a bit difficult in ski boots - I'm not sure if there were any lockers.

Kyle's place is multi-level, so there are a few staircases to get to the front door and even more to get to the top bedroom. On the first level is a family room type of area, second level the kitchen and dining room and first bedroom, third level - two bedrooms and the top level the fourth bedroom. I would recommend the third level bedrooms for couples and the second and fourth floor bedrooms for singles or kids. All bathrooms had everything we needed including shampoo and conditioner.

The kitchen was fully stocked with all utensils we needed to cook a huge breakfast in the morning and also dinner at night. I loved that the place was fully labelled - someone went to town with the label maker! It totally makes sense especially if there are new people in the house every week - for example there was a label of how to open the window or where all of the pots and pans were to be stored.

There were TVs I think in almost every room with cable. The WiFi in his place was great - never had any issues once I signed on.

Overall, I know my group loved the location (we didn't have to drive to dinner). Having a car made it easier to get to a grocery store (and some of us did a snow mobiling tour so a car was necessary) - but I think the free bus system would be able to get you around to PCMR and to the Canyons. Next year sounds like the two resorts will be interconnected!

Should we have the same amount of people next year - definitely would look at Kyle's place again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, number of bedrooms and bathrooms
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;