“Veggie delight”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

What a delight to enjoy a meal that bursted with flavour. I shared a few plates such as beet salad, general tao cauliflower. And my favourite dish- mushrooms with creamy farro like risotto and kale pesto. Wonderful to say the least.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

It’s not cheap, even for Park City. But the food is exceptional if you’re willing to pay! I highly recommend the cauliflower appetizer, it’s one of the best dishes I’ve ever had.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

We went here as a group of four to celebrate our friend's anniversary. We were looking for special and Handle fit the profile. We had 3 main courses between the four of us: a gargantuan prime ribeye, a tasty trout and a southern style catfish. Each dish had a number of vegetables and carbs that complimented the main course perfectly. There were plenty of Yum Yum sounds at our table...The service was perfect. The service team were attentive yet not at all intrusive. We were completely full when we finished but we had one dessert to share. The dessert was good but a little odd. I cant remember the name of the dessert but it was a mishmash of sweets. It was good but pretty odd...Overall Handle was great. Great Food, Service and atmosphere. There appear to be many good dining options at Park City. Handle should definitely be on your list of restaurants to try.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

When I arrived at Handle on a vibrant, beautiful Saturday night in Park City, I was shocked to find the place nearly empty. When I was served the food, I found out exactly why the place was empty. I bought 3 courses of food and still found myself feeling hungry and disappointed towards the end of the night. The restaurant claims to serve food "family style" yet their entrees are only large enough for one. Their dessert, the caramel pudding, was surprisingly bitter and served as a fitting end to a disappointing meal. The price of the food (though pricey) wasn't the problem, but the cost of food in relation to the quality. With that being said, this restaurant will take every opportunity to shake you down (5 dollars for a 12 oz bottle of sprite). If you're thinking about going here, please save yourself the grief and go somewhere else.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We were lucky to get right in on a Saturday night without a reservation. Our waiter was outstanding. Menu is not large and even the waiter said it was somewhat confusing, he guided us in making our selections. The tater tots were simply amazing. I had the Bavette Steak, my husband had Pork Belly. We both enjoyed our dishes. Tres Leches cake and Bread Pudding Ice Cream Sandwich rounded out our meal. We loved our experience at Handle. Expect a pricier check and small menu and you won’t be let down.