Review Highlights
Skiing good high price

I like the resort, but I didn't realize how expensive skiing has become. If you buy a lift ticket... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Tim M
Atlanta, Georgia
When the kids were little they loved to ride the horses!

Now the only time I see it is when I am riding the gondola at Deer Valley--with the outstanding... read more

Reviewed 14 October 2018
787sallyb
Park City, Utah

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Park City
from US$ 29.99
More Info
from US$ 65.00
More Info
All reviews sleigh ride great ride horseback riding guide dennis hour ride private ride beautiful scenery deer valley the stein eriksen lodge great guide whole family ski runs visiting park city horses riders waldo reservoir
Reviewed 17 July 2018

A very relaxing ride. They took the time to match each rider's ability to the horse, however the horses were all in slow motion so no worries there. The Jordonelle ride was nice and it was interesting to see the Deer Valley Ski Resort without snow but would have preferred more nature than ski slopes and ski lifts. By the time we were on our way back the main area was quite crowded with hikers and bikers. Overall an enjoyable ride.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We had a wonderful time. The ride was just right in length of time. The scenery in amazing. The horses were very well trained, especially for my kids 13 and 8. Both 1st time riders and we all loved it!

Reviewed 6 July 2018

My husband and I enjoyed an amazing ride to the Jordanelle reservoir lookout. The guides were so nice and great at helping us with the horses. I cannot recommend Boulder Mountain Ranch enough!

1  Thank CarenScott
Reviewed 2 July 2018

We had a family of 6 and inexperienced horse riders. The horses were very gentle and the guides were amazing. We did the 2 hour guided tour and it was well worth it.
Kids wanted to go again immediately. Beautiful trails and views for the whole family.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018

My husband and I had a great trail ride. The guide was very knowledgeable and made sure along the way that everyone in the group was doing okay. I will definitely recommend this and will plan on doing it again in the future.

Date of experience: June 2018