“Stein Erickson / Deer Valley Sleigh Ride”

Boulder Mountain Ranch at Deer Valley
Ranked #11 of 52 things to do in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Boulder Mountain Ranch at Deer Valley offers the best mountain adventure around! Our trails offer stunning views exclusive to Deer Valley. Great horses for all riding levels makes for a memorable experience you won't soon forget!
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Fantastic time! I take my family and friends every year that I winter in Park City. I would recommend it to anyone!

All reviews
"horseman"
"trotting"
"stein"

Reviewed 8 January 2018

The entire expernce was amazing I asked the love of my life to marry me and I could not have asked for a better location and experience!!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Our sleigh ride was the perfect addition to our Park City Christmas. Boulder mountain Ranch was excellent!

Reviewed 1 January 2018

We took the Sleigh Ride from Deer Valley. It was a bit short, but dark enough to enjoy the stars and the moonlight, and fun with kids aged 6-11.