“Absolutely Terrible From Start to Finish”
Review of La Niche

La Niche
Ranked #10 of 10 Dessert in Park City
Description: Espresso and Gelato with sales of unique items - this is a great place to get dessert and do some unique shopping for the house! The owner is a delightful person.
Reviewed 1 April 2017

After waiting (without being knowledge by the staff) for a few minutes. The older woman who served our gelato went our of her way to be unpleasant. The Gelato itself was nothing to write home about. To top it all off the woman made a really rude comment about how I payed and not my boyfriend. What the heck?!

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Just arrived in Park City was looking for some coffees and Chai Teas. The lady that took our order never once smiled, served us very hot coffees and teas that you could not hold because she offered no sleeves, also no lids. Didn't make it out the door before someone knocked into me and spilled my tea all over my arm. I went back and asked for a lid - which I thought she should of offered. As soon as my husband paid she literally dismissed our very presence. She looked disgusted when she gave me a lid as you could see I had spilled tea all over my arm. Would never go back and I was not all that impressed with my Chai Tea, my husband's cappuccino was okay he said, nothing special.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

I see from other reviews that gelato was minuscule and over-priced. I didn't try any, and I have yet to buy any of the assortment of gift items, but ever since my favorite gift store, The Paisley Pomegranate closed, I have been looking for a substitute for just that right gift. This comes the closest. Also, I am puzzled that it is listed as a food place; it appears to be mislabeled on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

$4 for a tiny scoop of gelato might be understandable on Main Street, but treating customers with such rude disdain is not. PC Main Street will lose its charm if service like this becomes the norm. Get a different job if you hate people.

Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

My wife and while visiting main street in Park City saw they sold gelato inside so we decided to try some. It was the only shop we saw on main street that advertised gelato. WHAT A HORRIBLE MISTAKE!

They had pistachio which is our favorite from when we were in Italy.
The gelato was 4$ for a serving and for that price I figured the serving would be decent. I asked what size the serving was and the woman, who was not very friendly seemed to suggest that it was a good size. We bought it. What suckers we were. She gave us only one tiny scoop! I was literally shocked and wanted to say something but bit my tongue. In Florence, Italy we paid around that much but for the best pistachio gelato on earth! I thought fine.. this gelato should be fantastic even though the woman said it was not homemade. We could not have been more wrong! The gelato tasted horible and had a chalky, not creamy texture and the pistachio didnt even taste real! Upon eating it after leaving the shop we felt so ripped off we had to write this review. Biggest gelato rippoff in Utah!

1  Thank Scott M