I hate to let anyone in on this secret but you have to be crazy not to try the Goldener Hirsch if you are even considering that other high end Deer Valley, mid mountain Lodge. 20 or so rooms, the best management, courtesy of the very dapper Kelly Davidson, I have ever seen and then there's the food - fodue, belgian beer, gourmet mac and cheese - awesome.
Austrian antiques surround the four floors, we have gone back here every year for 8 years now and just signed up again for next.
As Kelly told me on our way out yesterday - "whatever you need, this is your house..." Indeed. My suggestion, make it your Deer Valley house....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Goldener Hirsch Inn, Park City's premier small luxury hotel, family owned and operated since 1992 and nestled in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's Silver Lake Village. This European-style mountainside inn, named for the Hotel Godlener Hirsch in Salzburg, Austria has just 20 rooms allowing it offer intimate, personalized service alongside five star amenities, including European-King sized beds, plush robes and slippers and an acclaimed Restaurant that has attracted rave reviews near and far for it's Modern Alpine Cuisine - voted the country's "Best Ski Boutique Hotel" at the 2013 and 2015 World Ski Awards and awarded the prestigious Four Diamond award from Triple A several years running - this unique lodging experience is not to be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Goldener Hirsch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldener Hirsch Hotel Park City
- Goldener Hirsch Inn Park City, Utah