We booked the GOLD 1 bedroom, 1 loft, 2 bathroom (1600 sqft)condo at 3 Kings in Park City for my husband, myself and a child.
We stayed over Christmas.
The unit was "updated"...if you can call adding slate and new carpet an update. The was no light fixture cover in one bathroom. The heat upstairs was unbearable and we slept witht eh windows open. The was a ceiling fan remnant but no ceiling fan. There was a plastic fan by the bathroom left for us to use. The bathrooms were small and the unit had no closet space. None. The was a standup wardrobe in the upstairs bedroom. Overall, the unit was and felt old.
Identity Properties was the management company. We could not get the hot water to stay on for longer than 3 minutes, After 2 visits from the maintainance man, we were told by the desk that we could walk down to the pool area and use the showers there. Nice try but I don't think so. The first maintainance man advised us to not take such long showers. Again, nice try but I expected a working shower for the price we paid.
We decided not to bath every day.
The second night we were there, we heard a horrendous chewing going on in the wall. Even though we pounded ont he wall, the creature kept going. Again, we told the management but heard still the critter every night. It should have clued us when we saw the rat bat in the laundry room. No laundry soap for us but there was plenty of rat poison.
The location of 3 Kings is its best asset. You can wait for a shuttle that comes every 20 minute or you can walk 15 minutes up to Park City Resort. I recommend walking home because the shuttle seems to take forever gettting home. The shuttles are fantastic and easy to use in PC. The resort in a short walk to Starbucks, Blockbuster, Sports Authority and Albertsons.
There is wireless internet access in the cabana area of 3 kings. They couldn't get the fireplace to work while we were there so I recommend you dress warmly if you are going to sit there for a while.
The staff is really nice and you got the impression that they tried hard.
Overall, we had a wonderful vacation because we came to ski, relax and enjoy each other. We wouldn't book at the 3 kings again, however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Three Kings Condominiums offer Studio+Loft, 1 Bedroom+Loft, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom+Loft and Three Bedroom condominiums. Adjoining to the Park City Golf Course, the Three Kings Condominium complex is comprised of 9 buildings and offers wireless/internet access in the cabana near the pool area, meeting/reception room, underground parking, outdoor heated swimming pool, community hot tub and indoor saunas, on-site housekeeping and maintenance as well as a complimentary computer station located inside the check-in office. Most condominiums at Three Kings are within walking distance to the Three Kings lift or Silver Star lift at the Park City Mountain Resort and many offer a private hot tub * and wireless access. The Three Kings area is beautifully landscaped and offers panoramic views of the mountains. Three Kings condominiums are conveniently located on Park City’s free transportation route and within walking distance to many restaurants, shops and grocery stores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Three Kings Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Kings Resort
- Three Kings Hotel Park City
- Three Kings Resort Park City, Utah