“Luxe accommodations!”

The St. Regis Deer Valley
Ranked #13 of 60 Hotels in Park City
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

What a gorgeous property! I visited for a work retreat. It was my first time @ St Regis and it did not disappoint. The beds were heavenly and the bathtub was a dream! Loved the TV in the bathroom mirror. What a surprise and delight! The food in the restaurant was top notch. Would love to come back in the future.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Kerri T, Manager at The St. Regis Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Ashley A,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your first visit with us and we hope there will be more stays with us in your future! Thank you again.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Sharing an amazing and life changing experience we had at the St. Regis. Third night there, I called the manager Katie, and said please call 911 my husband can't breathe. In the ambulance, they said he was having a heart attack and said that he would be airlifted from Park City hospital to a Salt Lake City hospital for surgery/continued care. My husband ended up having 99% blocked artery and surgery. Once he was settled I told him I was going back to the St. Regis to settle things. I was greeted by Angie Wycoff from Concierge and I broke down. She asked what can I do for you? I said I'm not sure but this is what I have to do and you can tell me where you can pitch in.....1. I want to check out and check into a Marriott that I saw across from the hospital. 2. I need to call Delta airlines and change my flights. 3. I need to pack up and fed ex our luggage back home because my husband can't lift anything. 4. I need to return my rental car back at the airport. Angie and her team DID EVERYTHING WITH ME and fed me too! lol She said, she was driving me in the rental car. She would drop me off to the hospital so that I could get back to my husband and that she would check me into the Marriott and drop off my overnight bags there, and then fill the gas tank and return the rental car.
Can you believe this??? THIS is what you call service. THIS is what you call kindness. I feel like I have new friends and now share a special bond.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank LandTfromNY

Dear LandTfromNY,

Thank you so very much for your review and we are delighted that Angie and our amazing concierge team was able to assist you during a very difficult time. Thank you for sharing your story and we truly wish your family well and your husband health in the new year. We hope you will visit us again in the future!

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We came with some friends and our big boy. Even though we are a new SPG Platinum member but we were not upgraded to a Suite room as our friend, probably due to the fact that he is an older Platinum member.

Nevertheless the resort spells grandeur and exude an old world charm one seems transported to a scene of yesteryears.... starting with the welcoming big fireplace at the lobby right to our room with a real fireplace.

Some rooms have stunning scene of the ski mountain but not all.

The bathroom with its inviting bathtub also has its signature wall TV hidden on the bathroom mirror. Really a bathroom you would love to indulge yourself in

Beds are comfortable for me and overall the room is very comfortable.

We have chances to enjoy cooking together at our friends’ big suite rooms and loved the experience. I believe family would love the coziness here.

The only little thing I noticed, perhaps coming from Asia efficient and fast serviced accommodations, is that the response time of the butler and staff here took slightly longer than usual. It appears to me the place is either understaff or the speed is just slower in this part of the world. After all it’s just a mountain resort in Utah.

Nevertheless most of the guests in our group were very happy with the hotel and would love to bring more people here again for the wonderful experience of this quaint little town and the old world charm.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear sgse,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are glad you enjoyed the comfort of our resort and we appreciate your feedback on our service time as we are always striving to provide the best service, especially in our slower season. Thank you for your review and we hope you stay with us again!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here over the summer and I was completely underwhelmed. The service and staff were neglectful, bordering rude at times. The resort was difficult to navigate, everything was overpriced, and I had jewelry that mysteriously wasn't in my room that their security staff could never find (or willing to offer any reasonable assistance on finding) *i was completely underwhelmed by this hotel PRIOR to the disappearance of my things; that was just the 'cherry on top' of a disappointing stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jgriffith1031
Kerri T, Manager at The St. Regis Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear jgriffith1031,

We are disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us over the summer. We apologize that our staff did not provide you with the high standard of service that is expected. Regarding your jewelry, you reported the item missing but had we been made aware that you believed it was taken from your room, we assure you that we would have performed an investigation on the matter. We invite you to reach out to us directly to address this issue and your overall experience at our resort.

Thank you.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

The St. Regis at Deer Valley is another luxury property in Park City, UT. Nestled at Utah's Wasatch Mountain range, it is primarily accessible through the property's funicular, providing a unique experience for first-time visitors. The second option is through a gated community but still convenient. As a common practice in the area, the hotel provides complimentary shuttle service within 5-mile radius, making it highly accessible when taken in conjunction with Park City's free public transport network.

Undeniably, St. Regis spared no expense in ensuring luxurious experience for its guests. Decor and art pieces throughout the public areas blend well with the surroundings, in spite of its massive and imposing architecture. Colors and lighting give a cozy and warm tone that is ideal for the property's winter setting. These features were complemented by excellent service from the associates in practically all sections of the hotel.

My suite had a living room, fireplace, small verandah, dining space, toilet and fully-equipped kitchen. The bedroom had its own small fireplace, closet and main bathroom. As my visit was during the low season, I relished the tranquility of the place and the comfort and convenience the room inherently provided. Maybe it is indeed a place of refuge during the peak season when guests would want to totally relax after skiing the whole day.

Finally, I just have to say this: St. Régis Deer Valley certainly empathized when it designed the "mis-aligned" shower knob-shower head. It certainly addresses the "cold water shock" by placing the knob closer to the shower door and away from the shower head. Small thing yet very considerate. Kudos to the property!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Geronio U

Dear Geronio U,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and the tranquility of our mountain paradise! We hope you visit us again in the future and thank you again.