“Very Convenient!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Amelia M
“Average Stay”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

My family and I stayed at The Carriage House from July 14-July 19th for my sisters softball tournament. It was quite a pleasant stay but I have 2 complaints. First of all, we didn't have air-conditioning and it was really hot in there! What kind of hotel doesn't provide air-conditioning?! And secondly, we asked for someone to clean-up our room while we were at my sisters softball games two days in a row and no one came. We really needed our trash cans emptied and more towels/ toilet paper. Other than that, we loved the pool/Jacuzzi and thought the beds were very comfortable. So, our stay was just average.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
CA
Reviewed 24 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
24 Mar 2011
Thank you for taking time to write a review of your stay at Carriage House. Park City Lodging, Inc. is pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we hope that you will contact us again for your future lodging needs.

Management
va_trailr...
eastern US
“middle of the road”
Reviewed 4 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

I stayed here for a short week during the winter of 2011. The unit itself is OK, but nothing special. The fixtures need to be updated, and both faucets leaked. The bathroom looks like it is original from when it was built, and mostly likely the furniture is original also. There is a small, very basic kitchen, which would allow a basic meal to be prepared, but there was a shortage of utensils and glasses, even though I was by myself. The refrigerator was a small unit that you would normally find in an office. Do not expect any service while you stay there. I had made my reservation through a booking agency, but through a series of errors I actually had to walk to three separate places to get it straightened out - not a good way to start the trip. The Carriage House is not a hotel, and the person at the front desk is not interested in helping with even the slightest request. Overall, the place reminded me of a college dorm.

On the positive side, it is adjacent to a stop for the free city bus service, so getting to the slopes at Park City or the Canyons was pretty easy. It is about a mile from the main part of town, but getting around on the bus works well, once you figure out the routes. Free internet worked fine, and the parking is free also.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
New York
Reviewed 21 January 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
21 Jan 2011
Thank you for taking time to write a review of your stay at Carriage House. This property does not have a staffed front desk so it is necessary to have our guests check in at a location one block away. And, while it is not adjacent to the slopes, Carriage House does have easy access to the free city-wide shuttle, as well as several small restaurants and shops and is in a fairly quiet location. Most condominium projects differ from a full service hotel where there is a front desk and other amenities. Carriage House does have an outdoor heated pool, elevator and wireless internet access. We would be pleased to recommend other properties to you that may better suit your specific needs. Again, thank you for your review and we do hope we can be of service to you in the near future.

Management
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 19 March 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing