“Tubing adventure in Park City”
Review of Gorgoza Park

Gorgoza Park
Ranked #10 of 100 things to do in Park City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located two miles east of Parley's Summit off of I-80, Gorgoza Park offers fun for all ages with seven tubing lanes, mini-snowmobiles, and the Fort Frosty play area for children under 3 years of age.
Reviewed 5 March 2018

So we made the mistake of buying the 2 hour passes and my kids decided after 1 go on the small tubing station that it was too scary and they didn't want to try it again. Could not convince them to go up the conveyor belt to give it another try. So I guess my advice is unless you KNOW your kids are going to like it, try a 1 ride pass first before you go out and spend over $100 and just do 1 ride like we did.

1  Thank Tiffany M
in 46 reviews
"blast"
in 66 reviews

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We flew here from the Bay Area for MLK weekend because we wanted to play in the snow and not have to deal with Tahoe traffic. The flight from SJC-SLC was easy and fairly cheap. We stayed in downtown Salt Late City for a reasonable price and took Uber to this beautiful park because we didn’t want to drive in the snow. Gorgoza Park was perfect! I’d definitely recommend arriving at 10:00 am when they open. They have a small and large inner tube hill; my kids ages 7 and 9 liked both. They also loved the mini snowmobiles! We stayed about three hours and then it started getting crowded. Gorgoza was fun and a good value.

1  Thank TeacherandTravelerCA
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Gorgoza Park is a big sledding hill where they provide you an inner-tube to sled down the hill for $30 for 2 hours. This would be a great idea, in theory. Unfortunately, this isn't what actually occurs. The management here is incompetent. What actually happened in our two hours is that we waited for 1 hour and 50 minutes, while sledding for 10 minutes. The problem here is that each rider is individually loaded by an attendant, then individually unloaded, then individually permitted to sled. Imagine if you went skiing and each skier was individually loaded onto the lift, individually unloaded from the lift, and then not allowed to ski until permitted. You would spend all your time on the lift and no time skiing. This is exactly what occurs at Gorgoza. I wish it were Gorgoza Tubing Park, but it is actually Gorgoza waiting-in-line Park.

1  Thank GlobalVilla9er
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Not something I would do on a regular basis because of the cost. Plan your trip so you are not there at peak times--so you can get the most for your money. We went down the long hill about 7 times in 2 hours. The standing lift and tube pull are a very nice feature

1  Thank L M